Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, CybeastGregarX, Harrier, Haru45g, Kamoi, killcarrion, Lobo, Miss_Blackbelt88, scorn53, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Mentor: Looking for a Helping Hand

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Sylvie

Hey AFW,

My girl Suki Mizushima is about to finish her first match. Suki's learning that she's not the strongest girl at the AFW--not by a long shot. In fact, she's below-average, and if her sister Kaida watches these matches at all, she will see Suki destroyed, in humiliating fashion...repeatedly.  

Pobre chica! Frankly, Suki is headed into dark, lonely spaces I'm not quite ready for her descend into yet, so I'm looking for a mentor who can catch Miss Mizushima before she falls too far. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

open for rps and matches

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 pm by kiranar

It has been a while since I posted to offer my characters for matches or Rps. Any of the characters are available the matches I will mainly stick to non hentai for now message me if with your ideas.

Comments: 0

Anyone up for a match?

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:38 pm by Link-mon

After a bit of work during the summer slowing me down I'm ready and able to start speeding things up and take a few more matches. If anyone's interested in any of my roster there all available for a match or any kind of rp you can think of. Razz

Comments: 0

Schöne Stimmen (Open Rp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Schöne Stimmen (Open Rp)

Post by IndigoDragon on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:27 am

Japan was a very different place. There was not a lot of rural land, just mostly cities. There was also a lot more people. Cities were not a new thing to Raira Belheart, but they were very unfamiliar to her. The German girl lived more in the rural areas and rarely visited the big metropolitan areas during her childhood. In the past decade though, she had visited many places in Russia and China to perform with her amazing voice. So she has been to a few.

But even they pale in comparison to the cities in Japan. Raira was overwhelmed in her first few weeks here. Having to do it herself since she was now out here alone, she booked several venues for herself to sing at for money. A few bars, a theater, and even at a large gathering of performers and musicians at a concert. Unfortunately, she booked them in consecutive order and had tired out in said few weeks.

Her black boots clicked like a metronome on the sidewalk. Her long hair gently bounced, the red ribbon near the bottom of her hair flowed in the wind. Today was going to be a nice day. A relaxing day. A spa day. The bell moves left to right with a pleasant ring when she opened the door. A few of the women working there raised their eyebrows to the long hair. Raira spoke to the woman at the counter. "Ye, hello. I would like a mani-pedi and to get my hair done, please." She was directed to a nice and comfortable salon chair.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top