by acuya Today at 12:44 am

» SD III: Mariko Ishii vs. Ninjette
by acuya Today at 12:15 am

» Home 8
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:36 pm

» Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance
by peek6 Yesterday at 11:04 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, d_ultsch, Daaharu, daemongirl, killcarrion, KillerV, Shutter, snappleR, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Alexis Parker VS Domino

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alexis Parker VS Domino

Post by ShoopDaWoot on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:06 am

"No...soak this up...I'll..see you in the back..?" The redhead would smile, feeling a unique bond between the two of them. She slowly steps out of the ring with the ref girl and heads up the ramp. Turn back at the teen one last time and winks, out of respect, for a good match? Maybe even just for fun? Only she knows.

She applauds him one last time before stepping behind the curtains and quickly putting some ice packs on her stomach, still hearing the roar of the crowd, watching him soak it in on the monitors. Smirking to herself. "If he is that good...one day I could be too.."

FnF
Face
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/kendria-the-water-siren-t10338.html:3n9uynwr]Kendria[/url:3n9uynwr]
Tension
Face
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alexis-parker-t10344.html:3n9uynwr]Alexis Parker[/url:3n9uynwr]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/isaac-edwards-t10356.html:3n9uynwr]Isaac Edwards[/url:3n9uynwr]
Heel
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/victoria-harris-t10348.html:3n9uynwr]Victoria Harris[/url:3n9uynwr]

ShoopDaWoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis Parker VS Domino

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:22 am

Domino lets her slip free of his arm with a small smile. "Won't keep ya waiting."

As she departs, he receives that wink with a soft laugh. But if she's willing to let him indulge, indulge he does! His fist lifts again, eyes falling shut to bask in the praise. But eventually, it dies down and he scurries out of the ring before wearing out his welcome. With one arm looped around his toned midsection, he trots towards the curtain to try and find Alexis.

Winner by Pinfall: Domino

Last edited by 12089 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top