by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shopping and More Shopping (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shopping and More Shopping (Open) Empty Shopping and More Shopping (Open)

Post by jakeb1993 Tue May 20, 2014 6:32 am

The AFW complex seemed to have everything a person could ever want. It was pretty much a city with its own housing and shops to boot. That was where Kia was right now. In one of many grocery shops trying to figure out what to try and stock the apartment with food wise. Toshiko was currently staying over as well so she had to factor that in as well. She would shuffle along the shelves looking at everything before moving on.

She wasn't really fully focused on shopping either, the events of a few days ago were still playing fresh in her mind; the fight between Cassie and Toshiko, and more so the right between herself and Taylor backstage. The fact is she just went and attacked the sorta wrestler that you don't want to mess with even if you are in the hardcore league. Even Toshiko had second thoughts about her, and yet Kia just out right attacked her. She wasn't sure what would happen, if anything. She knew that Taylor was busy however karma was a bitch and she was sure that somewhere in the future it would come and bite her in the ass.

All this thinking however was causing Kia not to concentrate. She had been putting in pots of seafood ramen into her trolley, one after the other. Now it was nearly half full. Kia would sigh and start to put them back. She only wanted 4 of them and she ended getting up over 20!
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Shopping and More Shopping (Open) Empty Re: Shopping and More Shopping (Open)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 25, 2014 9:29 am

This place was a paradise!

That was the thought that had stuck itself into the mind of Auraborus as she walked through the large area that was so full of stores.Oh,how she could spend multitudes of money! She....She sort of needed to.Her dragon dresses,though she had many,were a bit odd to be wearing as casual wear.Having nothing but those Haxorus dresses,leggings and shoes......Auraborus needed to find something else to wear.

Walking out of a clothing store,it almost didnt even seem like she was at a wrestling complex.Carrying several bags of clothes,she looks around.Auraborus wore,oddly enough.....One of those Haxorus dresses that were made for here a while ago by a friend.

Suddenly,a girl rolling a cart comes by.SO MUCH RAMEN.Walking into the supermarket as the girl was now putting them back,Auraborus made a comment. "Gee,you really love your ramen dont you?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Kia still wasn't fully focused. At first Kia would ignore the woman's comment, focusing her mind in putting the ramen back neatly. "Oh... sorry.. no. I wasn't going to get this many. I just am not focusing on anything at the moment". even though Kia was still putting Ramen back she was still focusing on her thoughts more. Still thinking about Taylor.

Kia was not sure what to make of the entire situation. It seemed that Taylor had pissed Kia off but she was not sure that Kia had done the same. If a opportunity presented itself for Kia to get Taylor however, she would gladly take it.

"Oh hey.. Sorry what was it you wanted?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:40 pm

It seemed that this girl wasn't really 'there'..... She seemed stressed, or haunted by something. Auraborus bit her lip,putting down her bags for a moment to tap the other girl's shoulder. "U-Um....My name is Auraborus, or Aura for short." As she was so dubbed before. "You seem a bit run-down and stressed out..... You wanna go to the spa or something? M-My treat."

She was trying to be nice and make a new friend. Hopefully, it would work. "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:46 pm

While the new girl was trying to be nice it seems that Kia truly did have other ideas. "I am sorry but do you really think I would fall for a trick like that? I know all about these 24/7 anytime matches. Just invite somewhere quiet and ambush me, boo friken hoo. Well I am not falling for it. You can just like forget bout it. I have better things to do than pummel newbies into the ground.... Like buying lots of ramen and then realizing you don't need it all and having to take most of it back" God. When did Kia turn into Toshiko? It seemed hanging around with the gang girl had now started to rub off on her. Now suddenly it looked like Kia had become a hostile person. Now that it was a bad thing. Some things are good like that. Being evil and a heel does have its perks.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Auraborus was taken back a bit by the attitude that this girl had so quickly changed to. It was surprising....In reality, the dragon was still to new to realize that a match could happen anywhere. "Whoa, whoa! Wait a second.....I-Im not trying to do anything.....Im just o-offering you a nice spa day. Besides, I don't think I'll try to fight you while getting my nails done. I have MUCH more class than that. More than you realize, at least...." Aura tries to give her a smile. "Please?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:11 pm

"No god damn it" Kia snapped. I don't need to spend my time having a spa day. If anything I need a gym day to go get stronger. Besides.. Who even are you? You should know that trying to talk to various people around here can get you in trouble. Like this" Kia would take one of the seafood ramne packets she had taken before, she would balance it on the woman's head before smashing her palm on it, bursting the packet on her head. "See... You tried to talk to someone and you got ramen all over your face" Kia would laugh... Toshiko would be proud of her, she began to pull her trolley back and then around, taking the first few steps to leave.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 am

She didn't realize until it was too late what the girl was doing, and got dry noodles and powder in her hair. No way would she let this slide so easily. Auraborus didn't want to cause a big scene, so she was brief and quiet in her actions. The dragon stepped in front of the cart when the other girl tried to leave. Aura whispered to her. "A gym day, you say? How about you and I spar? I win, you come to a spa day with me. You win, I leave you alone. Deal?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Kia would get angry as the woman stopped her from leaving. So. Now she wanted a spar. Well this was more interesting but it still didn't change much. Kia would burrow her brows as she thought about what to do and what to say. "How about this?" Kia would pull her trolley back and then push forward, hoping to smash it into the woman's gut and stun her. Kia would then grab the girl by the waist, sling her over Kia's shoulder and then slam her down on the floor. "I beat you ass here and then you leave me alone before I put you in hospital?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Poor Auraborus. She wasn't exactly sharp on things... "Hm? How about wha--UGH!" She loudly groaned, doubling over when the cart was shoved into her. The dragon was then subject to a powerbomb at the hands of this mean girl. Laid out on the floor, she coughed slightly. Getting that done to her on a hard floor was horrible. Her back was in pain. But.... Auraborus didn't give up yet. Slowly getting back on her feet, she gave the girl a glare, and then a smirk.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next