Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

lust and pain in the cell

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

lust and pain in the cell Empty lust and pain in the cell

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 18, 2014 3:40 pm

[size=150:2289y9er]Hentai Hell in the cell match
Victory conditions : win by fucking your opponent k.o
Jenny Quick vs Celeste Savage

Jenny was worried about this match she was about to be in as she never bin in a hell in the cell match before and was waiting untill her entrance music to start playing so she could make her way to the ring.
As Jenny by studio killers started playing throught the speakers she makes her way to the ring and was shocked at what she saw as she knew to expected a cage of steel whit a roof but what was inside the ring made her lick her lips as all kinds of sextoys were placed at differend places in the ring and she hoped that she would not be the girl would get slammed into the trapdoor leading the way into the ring.
As she got close to the ring on one side of the cage she was told to wait until her opponent got her before she could start climbing the cage to reach the top and start trying to open the trapdoor.
So while she was waiting she would wave to her fans as she showed of her body in her special police uniform she wore untill finaly her opponent music started playing as she was wondering what

lust and pain in the cell Sample_commish__dom_jenny_by_goyangi_spiral-d397mew.jpg

Back to top Go down

lust and pain in the cell Empty Re: lust and pain in the cell

Post by kiranar Mon May 19, 2014 12:48 am

The lights go out as somber music of the grave starts playing along with strobe lights flashing to add to the spooky theme of her enterence. Celeste enters with her half black half white mask matching sports bra like top and shorts with matching boots with a vampire bat embroidered into her shorts. She will grab a bag then walk slowly down the ramp passing jenny flashing her a smile running her tongue along what looks to you like some really authentic fangs which celeste knows are just clip on. She will allow the ref to check her bag that contained her favorite strap on to fuck her opponent with as she walks over using the strobe lights before the lights return to normal to move closer with speed like she wasn't human saying with a seductive purr" I hope you make cute squeals while fuck you constable." She then will move to her side of the cage on the outside like Jenny planning to ascend as fast as she can to strike first when Jenny gets up there. The ref will open the only door of the cage and set the bag inside then shut it letting them both see the door is unlocked. When the bell rings she will start climbing the cage hoping to beat Jenny up there first which if she is there first Celeste will try to make it to Jenny's side and help her up by grabbing her skirt and lifting her up to slam her onto the cage top.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 19, 2014 5:00 am

''In your dreams i always have my way whit a girl inside a cell''taunts Jenny as she waits for the bell to ring so they could start this match.
After the bell was heared Jenny would waste no time as she starts to climb the wall of the cell trying to beat celestia to the top.

If she did get their girls she would pull celeste up by pulling on her hair before starting to drag her to the trapdoor and trying to powerslam her on it top of it to try and open the door and hurt celeste at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon May 19, 2014 8:32 am

While both women scrambled up the cage wall to the top which Jenny manages to beat Celeste to the top which jenny will attempt to grab celeste by the hair only to have try to pull herself up in attempt to slam herself headfirst into Jenny's stomach hoping to knock the wind out of her. If it works she will get to her feet and attempt to rush Jenny to try to clothsline you hard across your chest.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 19, 2014 4:37 pm

As jenny is hit by the clothesline she goes down and tries to get up before celeste has a chance to attack her while she down.
''Fucking little bitch how dare you resist a police officer''screams jenny hoping to trick the other girl so she stop fighting against her

Last edited by 11959 on Mon May 19, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon May 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Celeste will wait as Jenny is just about on her feet attempting to drive her knee into Jenny's stomach in an attempt to stun her by knocking the wind out of her. If it works she will attempt to scoop Jenny up then slam her onto the cage top not aiming for the trap door yet just wearing her down knowing any police joining matches like this knows they will be resisted and will take a beating.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 20, 2014 5:02 am

''Fuck this did not go as well as planned''thought Jenny as she screamed in pain as she got throw onto the steel cage by celeste and thought she was lucky the trapdoor did not open from slamming into it like this.
Jenny would try to back away from celeste and then slowly get back up as she would wait for her opponent to get a little closer towards her before making her move as she would try to spear her hoping to buy herself some more time

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue May 20, 2014 6:23 am

Celeste will smirk as Jenny backs away obviously hurt from being slammed into the cage roof, but she wont chase after her knowing she cant really go too far without a long trip to the hard floor down below. She will back up a little taunting Jenny " is the big bad constable scared of a young vampire like me I promise not to bite too hard" as she runs her tongue over her fake yet realistic looking fangs then snaps at Jenny? If Jenny tries to rush Celeste will try to side step and try to wrap her arms around Jenny then try to lift her so she is slammed right on the trap door to possible send her to the ring below them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Jenny would try to tackle celeste and if she made contact she would smirk wickedly before trying to distract her opponent by rubbing her knee against celeste pussy.
''Is the bad mean vampire not going to die because of all these lights'' as she would try to push celeste near the trapdoor and when she was fully distracted try and get her in a powerbomb before slamming her into the trapdoor.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri May 23, 2014 7:01 am

Jenny would tackle Celeste down which will cause them both to roll around on top of the cage making it difficult for Jenny to rub her knee against celeste. Celest will try to roll on top then slide up so she is straddling Jenny's hips then reach forward grip and rip open her top to expose her tits to the cameras and the AFW titantron. If that works Celeste will slide back and try to slip her knee between Jenny's legs to tease her pussy.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next