Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

dragonswill, kerflubble, LARIATO, Lobo, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Trials of a Higurashi Twin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trials of a Higurashi Twin

Post by TaliZorah on Sun May 25, 2014 6:00 am

Dragon took a step back and brushed the sweaty hair from his face. "It's bad when you don't even think what you're doing is wrong. It show just how cruel and malevolent you are." He was monologue-ing like a nerd again. "At least I know what I'm doing isn't proper. But at least it's payback, some measure of justice." He had taken a few steps away from Johnny, expected the Higurashi twin to be injured enough not to crawl to his feet yet. He pulled a steel chair from a nearby rack and charged right back towards Johnny. "You're just like your brother. You take advantage of women. And now...now I'll make you pay for it."

Lioness got excited as she felt Mamouru against her. She trapped his tongue against the side of her mouth with her own and reached up to grab his wrist before it took off her top. She pulled her head back. "You'll have to earn those honey. You're a loser. You don't deserve this," she growled back to him as she held his wrist tightly. "Me, on the other hand..." She released his hand and grabbed hold of his shaft tightly. "This is mine." She stroked it several times, feeling his stiffness and trying to get him to last shorter than she was going to.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel

TaliZorah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Tue May 27, 2014 9:05 am

Johnny groaned as he was released from the hold. All he could do was slowly writhe on the ground and listen to whatever bile the masked man was spewing. "S-Shit..." He groaned as he rolled onto his stomach and shut his eyes. Whatever this guy was on, he was full of shit. Johnny knew he didn't take advantage of women at all. In fact, he was pretty sure it was the other way around.

But the last words struck a nerve. Johnny tried to push himself up to he hands and knees. "I don't fuckin t-" The crack over his head put him back to the concert, straddling unconsciousness.

Mamouru felt Lioness wrestle his tongue with an unusual fervor and pin it in place. His wrist as well as she pulled away and spoke. His eyes widened at her words and he groaned as she gripped his shaft and began to stroke his length. His knees bowed and his eyes narrowed. His lips curled into a scowl. He didn't like being called a loser, especially by her.

Mamouru pushed out his hops and stuck his butt in the air, trying to pull his member away from her, or at least make it difficult for her to keep on working him over. He then threw up a knee, trying to bury it in her midsection. "I'm not afraid to stoop low." He growled. "You wouldn't be here if you didn't want to be fucked and that's exactly what's going to happen." He growled, trying to pin her back against the wall.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:14 am

As the steel chair crashed against Johnny's skull, Dragon slowly straightened up to a normal standing position. He brushed the sweaty black hair from his face and laughed quietly to himself at Johnny's unconscious form. Now, at his hand, husband and wife had both been beaten senselessly. He imagined Taylor wouldn't be too happy about this. He never did get a chance to full express how he felt about her predicament. She seemed so confident of herself in public, when she really wasn't on the inside. Everyone had their own, personal feelings about everything that were separate from their outside feelings.

Including Dragon.

He dropped the chair idly at his side and walked over Johnny, straddling him between his feet. He bent over and grabbed Johnny's rough hair between his fingers and dropped to one knee. "It's a shame really. I would've preferred being on the side of you two." He then brushed his other hand across Johnny's face and smiled. "But I'll enjoy fighting you two as well." Dragon, mask and all, then bent his head forward and kissed Johnny's dazed lips with a light lick of the tongue. He then pulled away, dropped Johnny's head to the hard concrete floor, and walked away with that same smile still cemented on.

The smile on Lioness's face broke when Mamouru suddenly kneed her roughly in the abdomen. She groaned and would've slumped forward but Mamouru immediately pinned her against the wall. This time she didn't resist him at all. Her free hand reached out to turn the shower's water up even hotter, the steam building up in the little stall. "Conquer me then, show me that you deserve this body," she responded with another growl. She wasn't going to fight him every step of the way, but she was going to resist as much as she wanted to. It was her night, after all.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel

TaliZorah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top