by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A So-Cal Workout

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A So-Cal Workout Empty A So-Cal Workout

Post by HighFly Thu May 15, 2014 10:02 pm

It was around 8 AM as Alaina walked into the Friction gym with her duffle bag over her shoulder. She had been off to a rough start but that didn't stop her from doing all she could for her matches down the road. It had been a couple months but she felt like her in-ring skills had gotten a bit better, and her fitness which was good before was improving as well: Her physique was even more chiseled than a couple months ago.

While improvement was good, it wasn't any reason to take it easy. Hell, the more headway she was making the more motivated she found herself. "All right, its time to go to work again girl." Alaina thought to herself as she sifted through her workout clothing. She'd be doing a bit of lifting as well as grappling/striking cardio to build her fight endurance. Since everything was geared towards simulating actual in-ring fighting Alaina opted to wear something close to her in-ring attire. She put on some black knee and elbow pads as well as a purple sports bra with a matching purple bottom that was just about as "showy" as her leopard print match attire.

As soon as she was dressed, Alaina grabbed a water bottle and made her way towards the practice ring. Strikes and grappling came first followed by weights to simulate trying to perform power moves after she'd been tired out in a match.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A So-Cal Workout Empty Re: A So-Cal Workout

Post by acuyra Fri May 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Valley had really wanted to take things easy with her time in AFW. 'It'll be good downtime' her agent said. 'Take some small matches, enjoy the cash, vacation a little' he'd said. No muss, no fuss. The AFW roster was full of talented stars, she didn't need to be in the limelight. She just wanted to do what she was good at and get on with her life.

But alas, that wasn't going to happen, was it? No, things got complicated. Valley hooked up with Ace, and while she didn't regret it, that meant that Ace's problems were her problems, and Ace's problems included two masked morons known as Gold Lioness and Jade Hawk, two-thirds of the Triple Threat. They'd scheduled a match, and from the sound of things it was all going to go down at Summer Splash.

A PPV. No one of the little area shows that came on public access television, like her Cali days. A real PPV. While Valley hadn't stopped training, she had eased up on it a bit since coming out here, and this meant that she needed to step it up. Big time.

She found herself in the gym, bright and early, planning for a good five or six hours of straight training, getting her entire body up to specs before June 1.She figured she would have the whole gym to herslef with this hour - she was wrong.

"Hey, Alaina!" She lit up as she walked in, waving to her former opponent. "You're up early."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 16, 2014 8:23 pm

"Oh, hey there!" Alaina replied with a nod and wave to Valley Doll. Alaina remembered her, she was her second opponent in Friction and the veteran made her submit. However, she also was a class act about the whole thing so Alaina bore no ill will towards her.

"Yeah, I've been trying to more to try to get things on the right track, what brings you here this early?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 16, 2014 8:44 pm

It was good to see Alaina here - Valley had worried about her after the match. She seemed a bit dismayed about losing, even though she had zero reason to be - the girl had put up a spectacular fight, there was no shame. The exact last thing Valley ever wanted to do was extinguish a rising star's fire, but it seemed she still Alaina was still burning bright.

She set her bag down and walked Alaina's way, fishing a water bottle from her white and pink-striped track pants. Girly, yes, but it was her color. She was sticking with it. "Same. Have a pretty big match coming up in a couple of weeks, trying to make sure I've got the best to give. Eye of the tiger, stuff like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 16, 2014 9:03 pm

"I hear ya. If in a couple weeks you mean Summer Splash then congrats! Getting a fight on that card isn't easy from what I've heard." Alaina said as she smiled at Valley Doll and began to do some stretching.

"I was looking to do some training that included a good bit of grappling and striking, but if you are interested maybe the two of us could help you out for your match and maybe help me out with whatever my next match happens to be?" Alaina hopefully asked. She knew a hands-on day with Valley Doll would work wonders for her, and she didn't plan on letting Valley off easy. That being said, she didn't want to hurt anyone before a PPV match, especially someone she respected.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Valley thought about it for a moment, popping the cap off and sucking down a few gulps. Alaina wasn't one to be taken lightly, and Valley had barely squeaked out a victory last time. That was what? A month ago? Things could change in that time. A great many things. If the spar got a little too out of hand,..

With just about anyone else, she probably would have said no, at least not until after the match. But she could trust this girl, really. Alaina had a strong heart. She wouldn't go too far.

"Sure, I'll see what I can do."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 16, 2014 9:29 pm

"Ok cool! Would you prefer something more controlled like practicing strikes on a punching bag, and then working on grappling and submission only? Or should we just kinda do a light sparring match?" Alaina asked. She was the junior lady here, so she figured it would be proper to let the veteran pick what sort of training they'd do today.

"I'm up for either or. Even if I can't seem to win as much as I'd like, I still try to think of it all as a learning experience."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 16, 2014 11:32 pm

"That's the right attitude to have, trust me." Valley started stretching as well, having a little more difficultly with it than she would have liked, truth be told. Time was stating to catch up, day by day.

She did some side stretches while she looked Alaina over, pondering the choice. ""Light is fine." she gave a nod switched places, stretching to the right. "Got a new move in the toolkit, want to try it out. Ever heard of a cartwheel bomb?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Alaina just shook her head. She had no idea what that was, but it sounded like it would suck to be hit with. "Never heard of it."

Alaina made her way over to the practice ring. She was confident in her power moves and would try to use mostly strikes and submissions along with a speedy move or more technical move mixed in. The more she thought about it, the more she realized she had a TON of work ahead of her to get to where she wanted to be at as a wrestler. "I know you've been in wrestling for some time, how did you end up over here and how's it been for ya so far?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 17, 2014 12:14 am

Valley wished she could be as confident about doing the move as she had been about talking about it, but she had never implemented the cartwheel bomb in a match. She only recently even learned how to do it, seeing it in a match on YouTube. Ace had worked to practice with her, but doing it in a real match would be tricky.

"When the Slamazons folded, I needed a new job, but I wanted to keep doing what I do best. This was perfect.". She rolled into the ring, and pulled at the straps on her pink sports bra. "And it's been good. Meeting new people, fun matches, found a girlfriend. You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next