by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess Empty The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Handicap Match
Victory Condition: Pinfall or Submission. The sailors need to get 2 falls from Elizabet, while Elizabeth have to eliminate both sailors.
The first eliminated sailor will have to leave the ring and watch from the sideline.
Hentai allowed

Saori and Sayoko were chatting with each other behind the entrance while waiting for their upcoming match, with the match itself as the topic. It appeared that they're going to face a newcomer in a handicap match! It sure was exciting, but Saori couldn't help but to wonder just how good this Elizabeth girl was, especially since she picked the nickname The Sadistic Princess. Sayoko didn't seem to care about it, knowing that she's going to have a lot of fun regardless who win tonight. A sadistic princess might just be the perfect opponent for her!

"You better not thinking about letting yourself being dominated by this girl..." Saori hissed to her partner, feeling a bit annoyed seeing the braided sailor's blushing cheeks.

"Uhh... Why would I think something like that~" Sayoko feigned innocence, rolling her eyes to cause further irritation to Saori.

They didn't get to argue too much about it, however, as the staff already signaled for both of them to come out. As their theme began to play on the speakers, the sailors nodded to each other and made their entrance side by side. The crowd were cheering on them the moment they saw the sailors' appearance and continued to do so until both girls were inside the ring.

Spoiler:

"I hope our opponent isn't going to chicken out, heh," Saori smirked as she and Sayoko waited on their corner.

"That would be too bad indeed~" the braided sailor replied while imagining what sort of fun going to happen tonight.

Back to top Go down

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess Empty Re: The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Post by Clyton Thu May 15, 2014 3:17 pm

As the Sailors waited in their ring corner, no theme song played as Elizabeth stepped out of the curtains and onto the ramp, where everyone can see her for who she is.

Spoiler:

The crowd were already reacting positively towards her, mostly for her sexy appearance. But perhaps some of the people in the crowd were reacting because the girl appears to be a dominatrix. The possible inferences from that... well, you can say it's endless. Regardless, people are noticing that she is holding a microphone in her hand. Perhaps a promo that is about to come?

"Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth Agel." She said as she started to walk down the ramp, her large breasts actually wobbling slightly with each step she took. "Now, apparently poor me has to be put through a handicap match in her debut! Can you believe that!?" The dominatrix pouted, and the crowd actually booed at the fact that Elizabeth has to go through a handicap in her debut. Whoever she is, she sure know how to persuade the masses and garner their support immediately.

"However, do not fret everyone. I will actually enjoy it! I mean, who wouldn't enjoy being in a match with these two hotties?" Elizabeth said as she cooed and complimented the Sailors. The dominatrix went up the steel steps and slipped herself in between the ropes to enter the ring. There, she faced the Sailors from her position. "But you know... I'm actually not satisfied with a handicap match. I mean, I certainly don't mind the Hentai. Look at me hahaha! And to all of you, certainly everyone would be enjoying the sight of a hot, steamy match between us three, right!?" The crowd roared in approval. Certainly, everyone is excited for this match of the night. "But I have a great suggestion. How about... whoever loses... will become the winner's prisoner of war for the night? Wouldn't you agree, Sailors?"

Last edited by 553 on Thu May 15, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess Empty Re: The Sailors vs The Sadistic Princess

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 3:32 pm

Both sailors were a little stunned at their opponent's entrance. Sayoko already admired Elizabeth, while Saori was trying hard to look not so interested. The little speech from the blonde at least helped the black haired sailor to put an unimpressed look on her face. She's going to whine already? The compliment from Elizabeth made Sayoko blushed a little as she smiled at the girl. Saori blushed a bit too, but she didn't smile. The blonde wasn't going to fool her with that friendly appearance!

What Elizabeth suggested made Saori twitch, though. Is this girl for real? She was just about to open her mouth to say something about it, only to find out that Sayoko somehow already had a mic on her hand and beat her to it.

"Ehem," the braided girl cleared her throat. "Obviously we're not going to decline such a delicious offer..." she said diplomatically, earning a piercing glare from her partner. "I have to say that it's an interesting idea considering you're the one at disadvantage here, Elizabeth-chan..."

"Hmmph, that domme look is just for show, after all, huh?" Saori grumbled as she looked away. But it's not like I wanted to be her prisoner, added the pony-tailed sailor quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 15, 2014 3:53 pm

As Sayoko happily complied with the offer Elizabeth made, the crowd started to cheer loudly in approval. Of course, through the noise, the dominatrix couldn't really hear Saori's remarks. Not like it matters in the end for Elizabeth, for she would've forced the girl to comply anyways, whether she liked being a prisoner or not.

"Well, I think me myself more than makes up for this apparent disadvantage. Oh no, before you speak, don't think I am underestimating you. I am sure that you are a refined tag pair, that I can give you. But I am simply that good... And I can show it to you... If I don't live up to my words though, then oh well. I guess you can have your way with me! Just make it... entertaining, ok?" Elizabeth cooed as she handed the mic to the ref. She's ready to wrestle now, and would walk towards the opposite corner, waiting there for the bell to ring as she eyed the two Sailors. She hungrily licked her lips, itching to get started and show everyone how capable she is in the AFW. But more importantly, showing everyone how dominant she can be, even against an established tag team.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Saori had the urge to jump at Elizabeth as the girl claimed that she could handle both of them just fine. If it wasn't for the fact that the bell hadn't rang, she would have knocked this cocky blonde to the mat! On the other hand, Sayoko just laughed off her opponent's statement, taking no offense whatsoever from what Elizabeth said. They're relatively new in AFW themselves after all.

"Oh I can't wait to see if you can back up your words, Elizabeth-chan~" Sayoko cooed. "Don't worry, I'm sure this is going to be an entertaining night for all of us," she smiled before returning the mic to the staff outside the ring while the crowd cheered for the three wrestlers.

Saori still grumbling as both her and Sayoko began to move separately to seize Elizabeth from the flanks. Once the bell rang, the black haired sailor would charge in and attempt to sweep the leg of the blonde in order to make her fall to the mat. Meanwhile Sayoko would try to slip behind Elizabeth so both of her and Saori could follow up the attack by grabbing their opponent's shoulders and legs to keep her down, assuming Saori succeeded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Elizabeth noticed her opponents already getting into position. She assume the basic wrestling stance, her eyes wandering left and right at Saori and Sayoko. Truth be told, her heart was racing. She was not often put in this kind of situation. In fact, never. But it is a first for her and it is something that she is bound to experience. Then, the bell rang.

Immediately from one side, she saw Saori charging in and attempting to sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, Elizabeth is a pretty slow wrestler in terms of speed and agility. But she had to try anyways. She knew that she would succumb to at least one of their gang-up attempts, so she needs to start putting in some damage now. So when Saori charged in, Elizabeth bolted the other direction and headed towards Sayoko. Hoping that this course of action catches the bigger Sailor off-guard, the dominatrix would attempt to clothesline Sayoko across her chest, hard.

Afterwards, should that be successful, Elizabeth would then turn around and immediately charge at Saori, also trying to clothesline her down onto the mat, and in a hard manner.

Last edited by 553 on Thu May 15, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Sayoko didn't expect Elizabeth to come at her, and despite her attempt to put her arms up to block the incoming strike, her reaction was a bit late. She took the full force of the clothesline and tumbled onto her back instantly, causing Saori to stop for a bit as she was surprised herself to see her partner being taken down with one strike.

"Sayoko!" the black haired sailor yelled while her partner rolling around on the mat, clutching her chest.

"Oohh..." the braided girl moaned, feeling a mixture of pain and excitement after taking that hard hit.

Unfortunately for Saori, Elizabeth didn't stop there. The blonde turned around and struck her with a similar attack that brought her partner down. Saori reacted better than Sayoko, though, and managed to block her strike with her arms crossed in front of her chest, although the force of the attack still brought her down onto her back.

"Ugh!"

Within seconds after the match started, both sailors found themselves on the mat already, much to the crowds' surprise - which quickly turned into an excitement. Saori's face turned slightly red, and she would try to roll away and get up as quick as possible. On the other hand, Sayoko was slower with her recovery, and she would try to get up her hands and knees first, before rubbing her sore chest with one of her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Elizabeth did not have time to look and see what results she produced from hitting that clothesline on Sayoko. She should be focusing on Saori, who is much better off after blocking her clothesline. She would stalk the smaller Sailor as she got up. Once she did, Elizabeth would swoop in and stand in front of Saori, grabbing both her shoulders, before pushing her towards a corner and forcing her against the turnbuckle. Quickly afterwards, she would grab the middle ropes of each side and bend over, before shoving her shoulder deep into Saori's gut constantly until the latter falters and perhaps fall over from the painful punishment.

"So you clearly enjoy being hurt, don't you girl?" Elizabeth muttered to her with a grin as she did her shoulder thrusts. The dominatrix is a very perceptive person, and she noticed Saori blushing after being knocked over from that clothesline. "Or maybe you enjoy the intimate contact you get from wrestling. Either way, why not submit to me and just enjoy your pleasures?" She cooed, trying to persuade the smaller girl.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Saori tried to use her speed to flee from her opponent, but she could only go so far within the ring. Right after she stood up, Elizabeth was already on her again, pushing her towards the corner which wasn't too far away. The black haired sailor grunted as she her back was slammed to the turnbuckle, and she barely got a break as the blonde followed by ramming her shoulder onto her midsection. Saori tried to yell at Elizabet but her words were turned into grunts and coughs with each shoulder ram, until her figure slightly bent over towards her opponent.

*K-koff*... "N-never..." she finally managed to say something. "...b-bitch."

By this time, Sayoko had recovered and on her way to help her partner. Still slightly grimacing, the braided girl would attempt to wrap her arms around Elizabeth's waists for a reverse bearhug, so she could pull her opponent away from Saori and the corner.

"Oohh... that's not fair, Elizabeth-chan... I want to play too..." she cooed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Elizabeth stopped her assault and stepped back when she heard Saori speak. "Wow you really can talk after all!" Elizabeth mocked with a smug grin on her face and with her hands on her hips, before it changed into a look of surprise! Sayoko had sneakily approached from behind and caught her in a reverse bearhug thanks to the fact Elizabeth was too pre-occupied with Saori, and in which the dominatrix was struggling to get out of, her two hands grabbing both of the girl's wrists and attempting to pry them apart from her crushed waist. "I'm sure we all do..." The girl managed to say through gasping breaths and a cringing face.

Thinking of her next action at the heat of the moment, Elizabeth would rear her head forward, and then instantly snap back, trying to reverse headbutt Sayoko in the face, hoping that will release the bearhug. Should that succeed, Elizabeth would quickly move to Sayoko's side, one hand grabbing her shoulder and the other grabbing the waistline of her skirt, and forcefully throw her towards Saori so that the bigger girl's shoulder would hit right into the smaller girl's mid-section!
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next