Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

Harrier, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Elizabeth Agel - The Mistress of Pleasure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elizabeth Agel - The Mistress of Pleasure

Post by Clyton on Thu May 15, 2014 1:51 pm

General Information

Name: Elizabeth Agel
Alias: The Mistress of Pleasure, The Sadistic Princess (formerly)
Birthday: June 4th
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150 lbs
Bust: 90
Waist: 61
Hips: 88
Nationality: British
Entrance Music:

Combat Information

Combat Personality: Seductive yet coercive; sees all her opponents as toys waiting to be played with.
Strategy: Dominate her opponent through brute strength and then pound them into submission to the point where they submit to her will.
Style: Wrestling
Type: Hentai Powerhouse Submissionist
Preferred Attacks: Power moves and submissions
Preferred Matches: Any Hentai-related matches

Endurance: ★★★★
Stamina: ★★★
Strength: ★★★★
Speed: ★★
Defense: ★★★
Technique: ★★★★★

Strikes: ★★
Submissions: ★★★★★
Powerhouse: ★★★★★
Counters: ★★★
Hentai: ★★★★★

Difficulty: ★★★½ - Medium-Hard

Usual Attacks:

Elizabeth likes to start up with the hard hitting power moves to assert her early dominance in the match. She then turns to submissions to maintain her dominance. By the time she feels confident in having an advantage over her opponent, Elizabeth would start to add sensual attacks to her power moves and submissions in order to bend her opponent's will to her own. If not, she would try to coerce them in doing so through brute force.

Attack Information

Favorite Attacks:

Atomic Drop, Bearhug, Boston Crab, Camel Clutch, Chokeslam, Stunner, Torture Rack

Know Your Place! - Elizabeth would grab two handful of her opponent's hair and viciously pull back, forcing the back of her opponent's head onto the mat in a mat slam.

Three Times the Charm - Elizabeth would scoop her opponent up so that their body is horizontal against her's. She would then drop down onto one knee, slamming her opponent's ribs against it. She would do this three times in a row, before ending it off with a scoop powerslam.

Agel's Triumph - A standing powerbomb, in which Elizabeth pins her opponent afterwards by pushing her foot against one of her opponent's cheeks.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Elizabeth's main strengths lies in her power and technical skill. She knows how to perform power moves and submissions to its most perfect execution, even adding twists that makes the move more effective, including sensual attacks. She is highly cautious and perceptive as well. With the experience of keeping her slaves in check, especially slaves that would strike back, she is well-equipped in countering her opponents, knowing what to do to take advantage of the situation to the best of her abilities. One counter can be all it takes for Elizabeth to dominate her opponent for the remainder of the match. Coupled with her above average endurance and stamina, she is quite a formidable dominatrix in wrestling and in combat.

While Elizabeth is very coercive, she can be convinced by her opponents that they are worth more than what Elizabeth thought of them. She is a sucker to persuasive arguments. One of them that has caused her some humiliation in the past is sensual moves done on herself. She would fall victim for the pleasures she's feeling, letting her opponent ravage her from then on. Even if she is not completely convinced, even a small doubt can render Elizabeth's domination in the match at a risk. She would stop being more aggressive and fast-paced; rather, she would keep up her attacks at a slower pace just so she can reaffirm to herself about the words spoken to her. She would be occupied to the point that her counters are not top form and her defenses would fall under pressure should her opponent manage to start their own assault while she is in a state of doubt.

Personal Information

Ring Attire:

A true dominatrix to the very core. Elizabeth takes delight in seeing other people suffer in pain or reduced to exhaustion. Even more delightful is having people submit to her will as a form of ownership. She always depends on her slaves or allies to do the dirty work for her. However, if she has to do the work herself, particularly in wrestling matches, she makes sure to entertain herself through complete domination of her opponent physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually. In contrast, if she is having a difficult time with her opponent, or if she is the one being brought to pain and exhaustion, then she will not be enjoying the time she is experiencing, and that puts her in a foul, more aggressive mood.

On her spare time, Elizabeth likes to drink tea and watch amusing scenes in regards to her slaves, mostly the sexual and physical scenes. This could be her slaves wrestling against each other, her slaves masturbating or cumming for her, etc. She hates to be interrupted in her viewing pleasures, especially during the climax of a scene. She believes that she needs to witness the most exciting part of every play, every story, and even every wrestling match. It gives her inspiration to her own approaches on dominating other people.

While she is amused when seeing the reactions her playthings make when they are being aroused sexually, truth be told, Elizabeth actually delights in her own body being aroused and pleasured consistently until she is completely exhausted. She never admits this in open, but she would crave for this to happen to her body once in a while. Even she would have no shame if a slave of her's did this to her. Elizabeth is also quite the polite and formal person in public. She hates to get messy and especially hates to be embarrassed during her time in these public scenarios, keeping up an appearance of a refined woman.

Additional Information

- Owning people as slaves
- Inflicting pain on people
- Playing with people's bodies
- Letting other people do the dirty work for her
- Drinking tea
- Making/seeing people cum before her
- Being pleasured endlessly

- People rebelling or resisting against her
- Things not going her way
- Getting herself messy
- Getting embarrassed, more so in public
- People interrupting her when she is spectating something

Record Information

Wins: 1
Vs The Sexy Sailors by Pinfall (Handicap Match)

General Status:

Last edited by 553 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:34 am; edited 15 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top