by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes

3 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 19 Empty Re: SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Adrian had kept her head down when Junko raised it, unable to shake the feeling that she was being patronized by Taylor's mother-in-law, and by extension: the crowd. I don't need your pity. she thought, mind filling with bile as Taylor offered her a handshake. "Stop lying and just say it already." Adrian said, breathing heavilly. "I already know what you think of me, so just say it to my face already. Say that you think I'm a joke, that I'm useless, that I don't deserve to be here!" the former cosplayer demanded, tears rolling down her cheek as her hands balled into fists. "That I can't do anything without Rebecca watching my back AND a sleeve full of tricks!" She cried out "That I... that I..." she trailed off "That I should just go home to my parents who I never told that I was gonna be a wrestler and pretend the past 4 years didn't happen!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 19 Empty Re: SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Taylor frowned. If there was one thing that could cheapen the match, it was Adrian's signature way of falling to pieces. She looked at her more with concern than anything else. It was a shame.

"Jesus, Adrian, can't hear these people?" She said, gesturing to the crowd. "You're in a room with thousands of people, and you're the only person who thinks any of that." She shook her head. "You're really fuckin' talented, dude, and you're tough as hell. Maybe go see your folks and get your head together, come back stronger, but holy shit, would you stop crying!"

She stomped around Junko to stand in front of Adrian and grabbed her firmly by the shoulders. "Hold. Your fucking. Head. UP." Her blue eyes blazed fiercely, and then she turned away to face Junko. "Do you need help getting down?" She said, and pulled the older woman's arm around behind her injured neck to help her make the trek out of the ring and up the ramp.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:42 pm

[size=50:26kvtuo7]"...no..." Adrian said quietly, just standing still as Taylor helped Junko out of the ring. She really felt like she couldn't hear them cheer for her, she'd been so consumed with her own self hatred that anything that didn't re-enforce her view of everyone hating her for being... well... her, just washed off and never really clicked. Even a compliment from Taylor, that she was tough and talented, seemed to fade away into the background of the former cosplayer just being too messed up. Wait she thought, blinking. Taylor thought she was really talented? And really tough? "W-wait up!" she called out, stumbling through the ring, one hand trying to catch the blood as it left a little trail.

Rushing as fast as she could to try and catch up to the limping mother and daughter pair, looping Junko's other arm over her head as she tried to ignore the pain in her back. "It was... my fault... you got hurt." She panted "So, I probably should help too. Right?" She asked, looking past the bespectacled Japanese woman towards Taylor. "I mean, my nose is probably rolling around outside the ring and my back's like that one episode of Futurama where Bender bends the Professor's back backwards so he's always looking at the ceiling but yeah that's probably the... thing... with the thing. The point is I'm tough enough to help with this, right?" Adrian rambled before looking at Taylor with hopeful eyes, but she did have a small smile on her face for once.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Taylor was surprised to find Adrian alongside them on the way out of the arena, but only her eyebrows showed it. She was too exhausted to give much of a reaction.

"Yeah, man." Her voice sounded like she felt. "And you're tough enough to talk about it, too." She glanced over at Junko, and sighed. "Look, we can chat when we're not both bleeding from the face and shit. I'll buy you a drink or something."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:57 pm

"I have no idea what you just said, Adrian-chan, but thank you."

The older woman said with a soft smile as the two young, and far worse for wear girls carted her off. It was almost embarrassing but she held herself together, hugging both girls as much as she could without making all three topple.

"You're both so, so tough. I couldn't be prouder. It's like a dream come true~"

Winner: Taylor Parker - 2 falls to 1

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19