by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 8 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Eventually, Yoshiro let go of that crazy-tight pretzel hold. She figured that Wells had had enough for a while, or at least until Yoshiro won another bet again. The bird would take one last lick at the girl's feet before letting her go entirely. "I almost cant help myself, Wells. You're feet are so.....so...." She didn't really have a word for it, not worrying about finding one. Yoshiro rolled WElls over on her back to help the girl back up on her butt. "You alright?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 8 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Wells shivered as Yoshiro stole another lick. "Ahhnnn~" She moaned and rolled up to her butt, using Yoshiro's help as she wiggled her bare foot, feeling the saliva on it and shivering.

She then looked at Yoshiro and her face became quite serious. "My bet. Take off your bra." Wells said with the most straight faced, humorless expression she could muster.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 pm

"Hehe....I like them a lot," Yoshiro said, pointing to Wells' feet and giving a contempt smirk, since she was happy to have played around with such cute feet. But, there was a repercussion to this....And a major one. For once, Yoshiro saw that this girl was being completely serious when she told the bird to remove her top.

"U-Um....Alright...." Slowly and nervously, Yoshiro removed her bra. Although she covered the naked breasts with her arms wraped around her body. A deep red blush follows. "So....What now...?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Wells watched as Yoshiro took her top off but kept her goods covered. She stared intently at the covered orbs as if waiting for something to happen.

"I guess we do another bet. It's not like I WANT to see your boobies." She said, keeping her expression serious and her gaze fixed. "that's just how betting goes."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Wells was acting like this was no big deal! Yoshiro was on the verge of showing another girl her treats like it was Halloween! Her face turned darker in its red shade as Yoshiro fired back: "Liar! You would ask for something that you want, a-and these are what you want." She reaches for Wells, putting both hands on her chin to fixate her serious look on Yoshiro's blushing face. "Go on, say something!" The blue bird didnt notice until it was too late that her breast were closer to Wells now...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Wells' eyes widened at Yoshiro's accusations. Her mouth dropped open but before she could speak her chin was gripped. Wells stared at Yoshiro but suddenly, her eyes drifted downward. "I can see them now...' She said, staring at Yoshiro's bare chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 pm

She watched Wells' eyes drift downward. Even after that, it still took a few moments for her to put two and two together. She yelped, being frozen in such shock that she couldn't even move her hands to cover her breasts. They only slumped down to her sides. NO ONE had ever seen them before besides her own mother; and now Wells. "I.....I....."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:21 am

"They look nice." Wells said, smiling genuinely at Yoshiro.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:44 am

"Um, thanks I guess....." Yoshiro didn't really think much of her small B-sized breasts. In high school, she kept them hidden by wearing thicker articles of clothing to conceal them. She also learned different stances of posture to make them look smaller. Yoshiro had heard that many girls around the AFW liked to flaunt their breasts, but she wasnt all about doing that. "Lets continue. I want to win the next bet so I can get re-clothed before I end up completely naked."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:54 am

"Ahaha!" Wells chortled at Yoshiro. "You're a dummy wasting your bets on getting clothed. I've already seen the goods, sister. It's not like putting clothes on will erase my mind!" Wells stuck her tongue out and pointed to her head. "Stripping is just like, a basic bet. I was going easy on you. Next time, I'll make sure that you'll be suuuuuuper uncomfortable!" Wells grinned slyly!"

Wells looked at Yoshiro. "What's the next bet? I'm going to win either way. I make you do something or I kick back and watch you put on clothes and don't get any kind of punishment. Seeee, don't mess with the master!" Wells said, leaning back and looking at Yoshiro smugly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next