by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 Empty Re: SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:20 am

As Natalia came crashing back down, Angel gave her waist one more squeeze, flexing her legs to try and crush the Dream one more time, before finally releasing and letting her go. As much fun as it was to keep Natalia trapped within her legs, to squeeze the life out of her, she knew she couldn't win just with that.

She slid her legs away from Natalia, sitting up with a pout on her face. "You keep calling me mean, chica," she purred, as she started to climb back up to her feet. "You're going to hurt my feelings, you know!" She stuck her tongue out at Natalia, getting back up and taking a step towards her. She leaned down, trying to grab one of Natalia's arms, and would try to pull her up into a sitting position. "I don't like having my feelings hurt...so, I guess I'll just have to keep hurting your body!"

She moved behind Natalia, once she had her pulled up, and leaned down to grab hold of her other arm as well. Holding both of Natalia's wrists, she would try to pull the Dream's arms back behind her, at the same time moving her knee forwards and against Natalia's back, trying to pull on her arms to bend the woman's back against her knee.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 Empty Re: SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Natalia splashed a lot of water when she went down, even more so when she waved her arms and kicked her legs, trying to get to her fours quickly. But Angel still had her trapped and didn't hesitated to give the blue-eyed cutie another powerful jolt of pain, crushing The Dream's sides with her legs once more.

"Uggggh!" Natalia groaned as more of her air was squeezed out of her body. Fortunately for her Angel let her go and she was able to breathe again, still grimacing and holding her sides with one arm, but the Latina didn't gave her time to recover. Natalia whined as Angel pulled her up into a sitting position and then trapped her wrists to pull her arms back.

"Oghhhh nooooo!" Natalia protested feeling Angel's knee on her back, forcing her to arch her body and push her generous soaked wet chest forward as her arms were pulled in the opposite direction. "Oughhhhh Oughhhhhh!" Natalia moaned in this pain, kicking her legs in the shallow surf as her Angel punished with the back bending hold.

SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 6u0iRWY
SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 QiougD6SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 TTlOMaFSS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 5t0Q5s2SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:26 pm

"I so love hearing you moan, chica," Angel teased, as she pulled back on Natalia's arms, driving her knee harder into the Dream's back. "There's just something about watching you squirm and cry." She yanked on Natalia's arms, really wanting to bend the woman backwards, though she couldn't help but glance down at Natalia's chest as it bulged out, her ample breasts pushing forwards. It was a nice sight, for sure. "It's almost a shame though, a shame that I have to break such a nice body as yours."

She kept this up for a few moments longer, her grip on Natalia's wrists tight, her knee like a wedge being shove into the Dream's back. She obviously knew she couldn't win like this though, so as much fun as it was to watch Natalia squirm, she knew she needed to move on.

She suddenly let go of one of Natalia's arms, letting her knee fall from the Dream's back, and gave her other arm a pull upwards. "Come on, chica. On your feet," she purred, giving Natalia a bit of assistance to 'help' her stand again.

Last edited by 549 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Natalia continued moaning and wailing in agony as Angel worked her back mercilessly. The blue-eyed cutie was extremely flexible but that only served to make Angel bend her body in a more dramatic way. Natalia kicking the surf only helped to splash more water over her hot body. The knee stabbing her back felt like a red hot iron and made her bend her back to the point that it seemed as if her bosom was about to burst out of her skimpy top. Natalia leaned her head back to look up at her tormentor, like trying to say something but all she could do was whine at the pain.

And then Angel let go of one of her arms and the pressure on her back ended, but not the pain. Natalia used her free hand to hold her back, not liking at all how the pain remained even after the hold had ended, but she didn't had much time to think about this as Angel pulled her up back to her feet. "Nooo let go!" Natalia protested, trying to pull her arm free, but the scissors and surfboard hold have left her in too much pain to effectively mount a counter offensive so quickly and she had no option but to follow Angel up.

SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 QiougD6SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 TTlOMaFSS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 5t0Q5s2SS '14 Miss Summer Splash Match: Angel(C) Vs. Natalia - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:10 pm

"I wonder," Angel continued to tease the Dream as she pulled her up. "Just how much I can stretch you before you break, chica~?" She gave Natalia a playful giggle, though there was very little playful about what Angel was planning to do next.

Once she had Natalia up on her feet, Angel slipped around in front of her, one arm sliding around Natalia's waist as she moved around the Dream. She bent over, pushing her shoulder towards Natalia's midsection, and it was obvious she was trying to go for the torture rack already. The Dream seemed to be hurting from all of Angel's holds, and the Latina was thinking and hoping that she could possibly get Natalia into that finishing hold already. She pushed towards Natalia, attempting to lift the woman up and onto her shoulders to set her up for the torture rack. She was a bit apprehensive about it though, after all, she had never used a torture rack before. She wasn't too worried though. She had been stuck in the move enough times that she should have known how to do it properly. She just hoped Natalia didn't put up too much of a fight to stop her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:18 pm

The blue-eyed cutie was hurting badly after the rough treatment the champ was giving her, squeezing her and then bending her back painfully, leaving her sore and weakened. Angel seemed to be having a lot of fun punishing the sexy Natalia but The Dream didn't shared her enthusiasm at all.

"Let me go!" Natalia whined, but instead of letting her go Angel moved behind her and began to bend Natalia's body over her shoulders. Unlike Angel, Natalia knew very well the torture rack, and not only from being trapped in it, so she realized immediately what Angel was trying to do. "Nononono..." Natalia said as she shook her body violently to the side, slipping of Angel's back to land behind the champ. It was a close call, but despite the punishment she had endured, Natalia was not going to fall so easily.

As soon as her feet touched the sand under the surf, Natalia leaned against Angel, wrapping her left leg around the champ's right leg and her arms around Angel's head, trying to bend the sexy Latina to the side and turn the failed torture rack attempt into a nice and tight abdominal stretch.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Angel felt Natalia slide off her shoulders, and uttered a brief, quiet curse under her breath as the Dream escaped her sloppily-attempted move. She should have known better, should have known to keep pushing her advantage instead of trying to go for the kill so early. She started to straighten back up, when she suddenly felt Natalia's leg slipping around her own, wrapping around it. She had a feeling she knew what was coming, but before she could do anything about it the Dream's arm came up, bending her head to the side.

"Nnn! Let me go, then!" she growled up at Natalia, starting to feel the pressure as the Dream locked her into the abdominal stretch, starting to bend her nice and tight in the hold. She grit her teeth, the Latina inwardly cursing herself for letting Natalia get the drop on her yet again. Once more, she was stuck, and she had a feeling that this time, Natalia wasn't going to be so easy to escape from.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:08 pm

"No no, Angel-chan..." Natalia said as she tightened the hold, pressing her warm soaked wet body against the Latina, loving the feeling as she tried to bend the champ more and more. "You have been a meanie and you are going to pay for that..." Natalia added, giggling mischievously as she tried to make the position as uncomfortable as possible for Angel.

Natalia was still hurting badly but this new position gave her a chance to recover a bit while punishing her opponent. The Dream pushed herself against Angel, pressing her perky bosom and hardened nipples on the champ's back as she tried to make Angel support most of her weight. It was the best way to work the hold and gave Natalia a chance to rub herself on Angel's hot body, something Natalia loved to do and wanted to tease Angel about.

Natalia moved her head closer to Angel's to whisper almost into the champ's ear. "Worry not, Angel-chan..." she said with a flirty mocking tone. "...you can come to my championship celebration party tonight... I'll make it up to you... I'll even give you a good massage to ease all the pain I am going to cause breaking your back... " Natalia added, leaning even more to give Angel a quick kiss on the cheek.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:09 am

Angel shivered, as Natalia whispered to her, her breath warm against Angel's ear. This was a terrible position to find herself in, and Natalia's whispering and teasing was only making things worse. She groaned softly, squirming in the tight stretch as the Dream pushed against her, the feel of those big, perky breasts pushing against her causing Angel to arch her own back slightly, her own generous, ample breasts pushing forwards against the thin violet material of her bikini top.

The Latina could feel her energy slowly being sapped away from the hold, each passing moment making her feel worse then the one before. She needed an out from the submission, but Natalia was a master of her craft, and Angel was finding it hard to find a way out. She stomped annoyedly at the sand with her free foot, trying to withstand Natalia's hold as best as she could, trying to draw on her strength to help endure the pain.

"Nnn...Natty..." she started to call back to the Dream, turning her head slowly to look towards the dark-haired beauty. "You're...nn...you're not going to have a celebration tonight." She slowly shook her head, trying to focus on her words to help ignore her pain. "Not tonight, and not ever. You can't win by keeping me in the ab stretch, you know, and sooner or later I'm going to break free." She forced a grin onto her face, a sly look in her eyes as she continued. "Nnn...and once I'm free, it's going to be your back that's broken, chica. You should...nn...should be good and go ahead and let me go. I might go easy on you if you do..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:04 pm

"Oh don't be silly, Angel-chan." Natalia teased, rubbing her cute nose against Angel's cheek, nuzzling the hot Latina playfully. "I know I can't win with this. I am just working you a bit..." Natalia added, leaning back a bit and then pushing Angel to the side to give the champ another jolt of pain. "I just love having you close, working you body... plus you look so hot bent like this!" Natalia explained cheerfully.

"But enough is enough. Time to go back to the backbreaking it a hot Latina soon to be former champ! " Natalia announced as she tried to bend Angel's body one more time and then with a swift move Natalia slipped her leg free and planted both feet firmly on the sand to execute her next attack. The Dream kept one arm around Angel's head and slid her other hand, rubbing the tan sexy belly of Angel, pass her mound to go between her legs and grab Angel's ass firmly and then with a loud groan, Natalia tried to lift Angel horizontally, up to her chest to then drop down to one knee, attempting to slam the small of the Latina's sexy back right on top of her waiting knee.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next