by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Can I Come Over?

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Can I Come Over? - Page 4 Empty Re: Can I Come Over?

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 am

Aurora looked first to Akashi and then to Taylor with a grin. At least that answered her question. She wasn't sure whether she would have felt more annoyed if Taylor had messed with her or simply forgotten her like she did. Either way, she had to play it off smoothly as if it didn't matter to her. "Not all the cool people." She didn't want to admit that Taylor did have a lot of fans, though. Her phone vibrated and she pulled it out of her bag with a raised eyebrow. Oddly, it was from Talia.

We should talk over lunch sometime.

She sighed and put her phone away for now. She wasn't sure how she'd reply to her sister, especially after she neglected her for so long. The blonde looked back up to the two other wrestlers and smiled once more. "Going to wow everyone at SS? Or fall flat on your face?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:08 am

Akashi furrowed her brow at Aurora's words and looked at Taylor. "I'm not going to be in Summer Splash this year. I've been helping a rookie out. If she can make it on her own, then she'll be my," Akashi paused suddenly, "no, Japan's surrogate at the event."

Akashi nodded and glanced to Aurora before looking back at Taylor. "And Taylor-san is obviously going to stand tall at Summer Splash. If she doesn't I'll kick her butt worse than she'd get in the ring!" She said, grinning smugly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:39 am

"Motherfucker, wowing people is what I do," Taylor said while sorting through a rack of plus-sized shirts with splashy designs on them. She didn't like any of them. Akashi needed to look bad ass as fuck.

She glanced up at Akashi with a grin. "Yeah, dude. It's the moment we've all been waiting for. Taylor gets a fair fight with Adrian. Two out of three falls, so there's no chance of it being a fluke or anything. I'm gonna beat an education into that bitch. Afterward, she'll understand."

She paced over to another rack and sorted through stacks of folded tank tops and camisoles. She mostly didn't pay any attention to Aurora being there. She wasn't going to start shit, so she had nothing to worry about.

"She still thinks I'm some scared, skinny little girl with blue pigtails, trying to make a name for herself," she said, gaining momentum. "Well, I'm not a girl anymore, I'm a woman. I'm not so skinny anymore, I'm fuckin' ripped." She pulled up the hem of her shirt to flash her defined abs. "I sure as shit am not scared, not of her or anybody else. And the blue hair might be gone, but the pigtails aren't going anywhere. Everybody knows my name."

She paused her clothing search, and looked up at her company. Her blue eyes flashed with an untouchable confidence, and when she spoke, her swagger was infectious. "I'm brand new. I'm the next level. I'm the future of AFW, of goddamn pro wrestling. People are gonna be talking about me all over the world for a long, long time. People will tell stories about what I can do, and Adrian, man, she's just another few minutes of the spotlight for me. She's just another chance to show everybody what I've really got, and I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna kick her ass so hard she'll thank me for it, and it'll be so beautiful it'll bring you to tears."

She picked up a black camisole that looked like it might stretch over Akashi's giant boobs and held it out in front of her. "Orrrrr I might just fall flat on my face, I dunno. We'll see, right?" She grinned at Aurora.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum