by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 13 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:45 pm

The crowd was really seeming to get energized by the match, as the two wrestlers, tied two stinkface falls to two, both did their best to destroy each other. Oksana had held a definite advantage, but Miyabi’️s kick to her crotch elicited a harsh cry from Oksana, and forced the Russian to back up a little. Miyabi would take a deep breath and rub at her crotch, trying to soothe some of the burning pain which was still left over from Oksana’️s knee.

Oksana circled around then, and delivered a swift kick to the seated sumo’️s ribs. Miyabi screamed again as her midsection started burning with pain. If she didn’️t have that layer of pudgy fat on her belly, that kick could have hurt even more, maybe even done some real damage.

Miyabi was pissed off, and would try to retaliate again, turning to the still-standing Oksana, grabbing the Russian woman’️s denim hotpants with one hand and trying to yank them down to expose her crotch. If Miyabi could manage that, her other hand would ball into a fist, and she would throw as hard a punch as she could right at Oksana’️s groin. <Take this, bitch! You deserve it!> Miyabi would yell.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 13 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:09 am

Oksana snarled in grim satisfaction as the floored sumo writhed in pain, belying the Russian’️s past in rough pit fighting.

It seemed Miyabi was a tough cookie, though, lurching up with surprising speed and latching onto what remained of Oksana’️s costume.

“Wha?” the Russian exclaimed in surprise, too slow to react as her hotpants were yanked down her thighs, her lack of underwear meaning her ass and crotch were fully exposed. What the hell was Miyabi doing?

“Unghh!!” she groaned in shock at the sudden, brutal crotch punch. “You fucking cow!” she exclaimed breathlessly, the second low blow causing her a lot more pain than the first. She was really taken aback at just how nasty Miyabi was becoming here, the sumo fast losing her sweet schoolgirl shtick.

The Russian’️s eyes burned with anger as she decided how to respond to this pain. With Miyabi already on her knees, retaliation could be swift. The Russian would quickly bitch-slap the sumo, venting her frustration as well as keeping her down. Her next step, though, would be to grab Miyabi’️s head and pull it forwards, forcing the kneeling girl’️s face into Oksana’️s now-exposed crotch in spiteful retribution.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Miyabi wanted this match to be fun. She wanted it to be nice and friendly and fair. But Oksana had been cheating from the very beginning, mocking Miyabi from the very beginning, and the sumo, despite her usually cheery personality, would not allow someone to disrespect her like that. She had had enough of Oksana, and she needed to make this Russian bitch pay for everything she had done, and make her see that she couldn’️t just fuck with someone like this! With any luck, a good beating and a humiliating loss would convince Oksana that she needed to change her attitude.

The sumo’️s punch to Oksana’️s now-naked crotch was hard and fast, and it made Oksana yell. Miyabi laughed. <That’️s right! Take that! How does your crotch feel now, huh?> Miyabi would taunt. Oksana retaliated quickly, bitch-slapping Miyabi, momentarily stunning the sumo. The Japanese girl would then get an up close and personal look at the Russian’️s throbbing crotch, as her head was grabbed and she was pulled in close to her opponent’️s pussy!

“Mmmmmrgffgh!” Miyabi screamed, the sound muffled by the sex of her foe. She would slap at Oksana’️s hips and ass with her hands, trying to force the Russian to let her go.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Oksana held onto Miyabi’️s head, holding the sumo’️s face firmly against her sex. The pressure actually alleviated the pain of the low blows, so Oksana pulled the other girl deep between her legs, helping the Russian to feel better whilst clearly making Miyabi very upset!

It was a tremendously sexy sight as Oksana held the other girl at waist height, forcing her to endure a face full of pussy. She shook Miyabi’️s head around, tormenting the victim. As Miyabi’️s features brushed haplessly against her sex, Oksana felt the first tingling of arousal, but she tried to ignore it. Her focus was on making Miyabi suffer - that would be pleasure enough.

Eventually, though, the slapping at her ass became annoying. She pulled Miyabi away, but then quickly followed up by a hard rising knee, looking to smack the sumo in the head to send her back to the ground.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Miyabi coughed and spluttered, trying to pull her head away from Oksana’️s crotch in order to escape the heat and faint smell of the other wrestler’️s womanhood. She pulled her head backwards as hard as she could, frantically, desperately, but she couldn’️t break out of her opponent’️s hold. In fact, Oksana started pushing Miyabi’️s face even deeper into her crotch.

The sumo kept slapping wildly at her opponent’️s hips and ass. She just hoped that she would somehow land a lucky blow, slap Oksana in an unexpectedly tender spot. The humiliation of having her face forced up against the other large woman’️s sex was almost too much to bear. Miyabi couldn’️t remember another time she was in such a compromising position, and it would likely be a long time before another moment came along which could top this one. It was horrible.

Finally, she managed to annoy Oksana enough to force the Russian to let her out of the crotch smother. Miyabi gasped for breath, pawing at her face, as if trying to brush off the phantoms of Oksana’️s sex. Miyabi didn’️t get much time to recover, because Oksana’️s knee drove up hard into her chin, knocking Miyabi backwards. She landed flat on her back on the canvas.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:04 pm

“That’️s what you get for messing with my pussy, you brat,” Oksana scolded the floored Miyabi. Pleased with her control of events, she took the time to pull her denim shorts back up and refasten the top button. Miyabi might be content to flail around the ring stark naked, but Oksana wouldn’️t relinquish her clothes unless she had to.

With the sumo sprawled at her feet, Oksana had plenty of avenues for attack. She chose cruelty. Oksana bent down and grabbed Miyabi’️s ankles, pulling her foe’️s legs up and apart. She began to spread the Japanese girl’️s thighs wide.

“How flexible are you, Miyabi?” she grinned as she applied the split. Her foot hovered menacingly over Miyabi’️s naked crotch.

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’️t crush you under my heel!” she gloated. She knew her foreign foe probably didn’️t understand her, but surely the younger wrestler would sense trouble, and watching her squirm would be fun.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:25 pm

“Guwaaaagh…” Miyabi moaned, writhing on the mat slowly as she tried to recover from that knee to the chin. Her eyes were bleary, her vision blurred by sweat and a light sheen of tears as she stared up at the bright lights far above the ring. Oksana was in her field of vision, too, and she saw the Russian taking her sweet time pulling up her denim hot pants, hiding her injured cunt. Miyabi suddenly realized just how naked and exposed she was, and her face turned a deep, deep shade of red as Oksana grabbed onto her ankles and began to pull them apart. Miyabi would squeal as strain was put on her legs. She was flexible for her size, but the farther apart her legs were pulled, the more painful it was going to get.

<Get away from me! Get away from me, you bitch!> Miyabi yelled, her eyes wide as Oksana’️s foot hovered over her crotch. She couldn’️t understand what the Russian was saying, but she knew what her foe was threatening to do.

<Fuck you! I’️m going to hurt your pussy so bad! You’️re going to be crying like the big, fat, stupid baby you are! Now get away from me! Get away!> Miyabi would squirm underneath her opponent’️s heel, trying to crawl backwards using herhands, though her legs were still captured by Oksana.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Oksana chuckled at Miyabi’️s anguished reaction to the leg spread, her face reddening and her hands flailing madly in an attempt to crawl backwards.

The Russian let her. If she wanted to crawl towards the corner and ultimately trap herself, the Slavic girl was happy to oblige. She slowly followed Miyabi, keeping hold of her ankles but letting her drag herself backwards. Oksana would try to keep her motives secret for now, and would sporadically stamp her foot down hard, thudding it onto the canvas right in front of Miyabi’️s bare crotch. The wordless subtext being that, if the Japanese girl stopped crawling backwards at any point, her sex would get a savage stomping.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Miyabi was able to slowly drag herself backwards, even though Oksana still had ahold of her ankles. And the sumo trainee had no other choice than to drag herself backwards—Oksana’️s stomps to the mat just in front of her crotch very plainly laid out for Miyabi what would happen if she stopped crawling. So she would move backwards, as fast as she could, her eyes wide and her face red as she tried to escape from her foe.

But, with Oksana hanging onto her ankles, there might not be any escape. Miyabi’️s back hit the turnbuckle, and the sumo realized that there was nowhere else to crawl away to. She would grab onto the ropes, trying to lift herself up, hoping that Oksana would let go of her ankles to give her just a second to think of some way to turn this match around.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:57 pm

“Haha, dumbass,” Oksana chuckled to herself as Miyabi crawled back against the turnbuckle. She was now exactly where Oksana wanted her, and even better, the Russian hadn’️t had to do any heavy lifting of the bulky sumo’️s body. She just needed to keep the Japanese girl in her place, and then administer the final stinkface to win the match! Oksana was really looking forward to ending this heated contest.

The ruthless Russian was still careful not to get carried away, however. She let go of Miyabi’️s ankles, sparing her a crotch kick for now. Instead, Oksana would quickly kick Miyabi in the centre of her chest, trying to keep her stunned and in the seated position in the corner. She would try to follow this up with a foot choke, to further her aims even more.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next