Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

d_ultsch, IndigoDragon, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:18 pm by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Wake Up,Sleeping Beast!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wake Up,Sleeping Beast!

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat May 31, 2014 7:33 pm

"GUH!" Yoshiro loudly groaned out when the other leg of this crazy girl sunk right in her stomach. But, her hand did not leave the other girl's foot. She would attempt to push that leg until the girl's knee touched her shoulder! If this nearly impossible thing were to happen, Yoshiro would sit in a way that her knees pinned her arms and her own arm kept force on that leg.

"What the HELL is wrong with you? Im trying to be nice to you!"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:00 pm

It seemed that Yoshiro did not take that kick for granted, and that was something that only made Tatsuko madder, who just wanted to sleep and get things over with. She was not going to allow herself to be folded up by the woman, deciding to just give her another harsh kick to her crotch this time, trying to make her fall backwards and released Tatsuko's other leg.

Hug to see the full roster.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Yoshiro was almost successful in folding the stronger girl in half over herself. There was a second kick that prevented that, however. It made the Bird cry out loudly in the room and fall over,hitting her back on the door of the woman's room. "Answer m-me!" She yelled out at the girl, still wanting a reply.

"I was just trying to be nice to you at first and you beat me up! What's wrong with you? And what's your name?!"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Tatsuko raised back onto her feet, looking as pissed as ever and readied herself for another kick. " You do not slam on someone's door twice when they're trying to sleep! " With a loud yell, she closed the distance once more, lifting her foot up and trying to slam it hard against the woman's gut to try and force all the air out of her lungs, Tatsuko not wanting to rest until this woman will be out cold for a few good hours!

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:19 pm

"Sleep?! Its the middleof the day!" Yoshiro retorted. She should have used that time to get away, but instead she was crushed under the enemy girl's foot and had her breathing cut off for a moment. She coughed out when the foot was pressed into her more. The bird attempts to lift the foot off of her and give it a sharp twist. "I haven't seen you around, and you're right across the hall. What do you do, sleep all, ugh....Day?!"

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Tatsuko learned from her previous mistake and pulled her foot away before the woman could grab a hold of it. Yoshiro was trying to find justice in her method of disturbing Tatsuko's slumber and that was simply not going to happen. She reaadied her fists this time, stepping closer to get in range of her arms before she would launch it forward, trying to slam her fist right into Yoshiro's forehead to knock the senses right out of her.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:20 am

Yoshiro saw the fist coming at her at such a fast speed. She was barely able to put up her arms to block the attack. And even then, the punch still got a good portion through to hit her head. Anguish and an odd, numb feeling surged through her body. In a weak attempt at retaliation, Yoshiro threw her feet and legs forward to try and slam them into the bigger girl's body to push her back.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:01 am

Tatsuko was still fresh in this. Even if Yoshiro was able to retaliate and block attacks, it would not stop a barrage that Tatsuko could offer. She narrowed her angered eyes, noticing that Yoshiro was going for a dropkick to try and keep the once sleeping beast in check but she was a fool to try it against an opponent that was in control of this situation! She moved to the side, letting those feet only hit air and waited for Yoshiro to fall onto her back, just so she could lift her foot up and start a stomping spree upon the woman's stomach.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:38 pm

If anything, the attempt at a dropkick from the floor failed; but also allowed Yoshiro get back up on her feet from the floor. Which was pretty awesome that she could even do that. She turns around and tries to grab the bigger girl in a bearhug and squeeze her waist with her arms. "J-Just calm down for a moment ant lets talk...." She said, trying to make the other girl again reconsider beating the smaller bird down, or worse...

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Jumping away after she had stomped the woman enough, she had barely avoided the arms that tried to swoop around her body, which caused her eyes to widen slightly, though mainly to portray the dangerous glare that was within them. " This is your final warning.. " She said with a rather dangerous tone of voice, as if she was staring at a future corpse.

" Knock on my door again.. And I will kill you. " With that, she would turn to enter her room again and kick the door closed, locking it behind her and trying to catch some sleep once more.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top