by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

For The Fun OF It

2 posters

Go down

For The Fun OF It Empty For The Fun OF It

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 02, 2014 11:25 pm

For once,it was a nice morning.No rain to wake up to,no snow to shovel your way out of,no winds that knock you off of your feet and plant you on your ass.....It was just calm,sunny and hot.This morning was a few days after Yoshiro suffered defeat at the hands of Rubina.The blue-harried girl had not been out of her room since.More or less because her muscles hurt so much from the other girl's powerful and stunning submissions.Being in her room for such a long time made her think about where she could go...Not wanting to be a couch potato,she decided to go somewhere.

And that somewhere? The only restaurant she knew that served a good breakfast at 8 in the morning.Sally Borwn's very restaurant.

Yoshiro wore her normal blue clothing.Instead if her long blue socks and sharp talon shoes,she wears normal blue jeans (though they are tight) and sandals with soft bottoms for her feet.Upon entering,Yoshiro takes a seat and waits to have her order taken by a waitress.

Last edited by 11367 on Fri May 02, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

For The Fun OF It Empty Re: For The Fun OF It

Post by TekRobo Sun May 04, 2014 6:23 am

Sally was having a pretty slow day, to be honest; not many customers for some reason! So, when the bell at the front of her store rang, she hurried out to greet them, smile on her face. "Hey, and welcome to the--oh! Yoshiro!" Sally paused, then grinned even wider. "What brings you back to these parts, missy?" She asked, leaning against the booth, dressed in an apron, a brown sweater, and blue jeans. "Can I get ya somethin'?"

Last edited by 11307 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:19 am

Yoshiro smiles up at Sally and all of her hospitality. "Well....I was actually looking to buy some breakfast from your restaurant. Tell me what you have on the menu today." The bird takes a moment to take a look at Sally, up and down. She makes note especially of the brown sweater. "What's with the sweater? Its pretty warm, you know?" She crosses her legs, and even bounces her feet a bit on the floor.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:21 am

"Aw, this old thing? I wear it cuz its soft. I like soft things!" Sally flips open a notebook, idly going from page to page. "Well, I'd recommend the pancakes, but I got bacon, sausage, omelettes, all that good stuff. What tickles your tummy at this hour, Yohsi?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:41 am

"There's a lot that sounds good. Hmmm..." She put a finger on her chin to ponder what she should get. "Maybe...A stack of pancakes, and a side of hash browns. Mmm, yeah. That sounds good to me." As Sally was writing down the order, the bird makes a little smirk due to some thoughts she had that werent related to food.

"So, Sally....What time do you get out of work today in your..." She looked around to see that she was the only person there! "Busy restaurant?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:16 am

"You're the boss, missy!" Sally said with a smirk, before frowning a little bit. "I, ah, I think there's a parade going on or somethin'. People are busy in other places. I'm thinkin'... I'll close this baby down early. Why? What's up, little bird?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:27 am

Hearing that news, Yoshiro giggles a bit. "Well, after Im done eating..." She shifts around a bit to find a comfortable spot in the booth. When she does, Yoshiro sighs and looks back up at Sally. "Maybe, you can take me to that room back there that you took me to before. And maybe, We can have another little fight with a few....Stipulations."

Hell, its how the two of them met. How Sally became Yoshiro's little 'slave'. The bird gives Sally an innocent look. "We'll have the whole day to hang out after, too..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum