Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Amber Fey, d_ultsch, Deus001, killcarrion, LARIATO, LtLukas, LunarWolf, noob, RJD, ThunderFox, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

"Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Post by kaz on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Azami grinned wickedly at Katya as the referee finished the count, knowing that she just put the brunette in her place yet again. The Russian pushed her away after the bell rang, but Azami stood up and looked down on her would be slave for the night smugly, silently rubbing the woman's defeat for the next few seconds.

"Huhu~ I'm sure you know what this means... my little naughty pet...?" the princess sneered as she crossed her arms under her chest. "After all you've done, I think it's only fair to give you a thorough disciplining session..."

Azami turned around to look at Oksana outside the ring. The bigger woman was Katya's accomplice in the misfit, and she felt like punishing the bodyguard too as a payback. Not as much as the ringleader, of course.

"As for you, Oksana-san... You'll get your share as well..." threatened the blue haired girl with her mischievous smile still on before she turned back to Katya. "Now get out of my sight and wait for your punishment, both of you. I think I could use two slaves instead of one after such an intense match... Ohohoh~"

Full roster list and terms (please read here first before asking for/accepting a thread).

Extras: Vibrant Vixens

If I'm not replying for a while, I might be taking a hiatus, or quit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Standard" Match - Azami vs Katya

Post by hamish1024 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Katya looked groggily up and tried to get her bearings, utterly humiliated as Azami promised her an utterly deserved disciplining session.

“I… ugh…. She doesn’t mean that, right?” she asked tiredly of Katya.

“I hope not,” Oksana said calmly. “I mean, you deserve to get your damn ass kicked. I was just following orders. Maybe I can get her to forgive me and just give you double the punishment,” she shrugged.

As even her partner deserted her, Katya slumped back down onto the mat exhaustedly.

Azami wins by pinfall

Lorelei - Envy - Akane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top