by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by Deus001 Sat May 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Eliza's eyes went wide as her leg came into contact with Kurt's fist, only for the big man to be sent flying and talking like a large ham. She blinked rapidly as he laid on the mat, taken aback by this whole situation.

Then when she stood up Sakshiro had blindsided her with a dropkick, knocking her onto the mat belly first. Her cheek just turning so her nose didn't hit the mat.

"Agh!" the ballroom girl said as she fell.

Ms Harenwood would turn around to face the one who attacked, rolling backwards soon after. She was a little hurt from that move, being floored would do that to anyone. "Dirty coward!" she said sticking her tongue out, she hoped to get him agitated and have him lunge towards her. So she could counterattack him.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by Kounoko Sun May 18, 2014 6:51 am

As their cute and strong opponent turned to face Master Ryona, Lord Ryona would attempt to sneak behind her and kick her from behind, aiming at her waist, he would kick her with everything thing he has, "DIE YOU MONSTER WOMAN!!!" He yelled as he attempt to kick her.

Meanwhile, Master Ryona would make use of the chance to jump at the girl with a leaping roundhouse aimed at her face.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Eliza could sense Lord Ryona attempting to make his way behind her, it looked like the pair of them were hoping to attack her at the same time. But Ms Harenwood knew a way out of this, and it would be thanks to her dancing ability.

As both members of the Ryona Brotherhood would strike Eliza would avoid the attack entirely, by ducking down and doing the splits. With her arms stretched out to the sides like the wings of a graceful swan, her dodge would perhaps result in both Lord and Master Ryona hitting each other by accident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun May 25, 2014 7:28 pm

The brothers managed to avoid hitting each other due to Lord Ryona reacting in time, however, this result in Master Ryona leaping far away, near the edge of the ring, and Lord Ryona open for an attack.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Eliza's gambit didn't work it seemed, she was hoping that their heads together would only be half a brain. But that seemed it wasn't the case, she quickly rose up to a standing position and faced Lord Ryona.

She knew Master Ryona was still in the ring, but with his distance she figured it was pointless to go after him. So with that in mind the ballroom girl rushed at Lord Ryona, leaping high towards him with a flying knee to the head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri May 30, 2014 8:40 am

As his opponent leaping towards him, Lord Ryona would accidentally trip and fall onto the floor, however, due to falling down, he manged to avoid the girl's flying knee.

Meanwhile Master Ryona would for some reasons, found a steel folding stool from some unknown location and he attempting to sneak attack the girl from behind with the folding stool.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Eliza couldn't stop herself from the attack as she already in the air, thankfully she was able to catch herself on the ropes and prevent herself from being flung out. With her held onto the ropes like this Eliza saw an opportunity to try and nail Lord Ryona.

Although she was unaware of Master Ryona, Eliza put her move into motion. Leaping from the ropes with a lionsault onto the fallen body of Lord Ryona, hoping to crush the daylights out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Unfortunately for Eliza, Kurt managed to turn himself and saw her flying down towards him, he immediately counter her by kicking upwards into the air, aiming at her chest and belly.

At the same time, Sakshiro would attempt to slam the steel foldable stool onto the back of the girl's neck with all his strength while she's in mid-air, hoping to do as much damage as possible, "Die! You monster woman! You will not kill my good brother Lord Ryona, we will kill you!" He exclaimed.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:18 pm

"Augh!" Eliza yelled out as the wind was taken out of her sails, she'd been countered here and stunned.

As she was reeling, Eliza was helpless to dodge or block the folding steel chair. As soon as it hit her the bell was rung. "Ladies and gentleman, you're winner via disqualification. Eliza Harenwood!" the audience began booing loudly, the ballroom girl was rolling out of the ring.

She landed on her belly and slowly got herself up, staggering away from the ring.
"Inglorious! Mongrols! Cowards!" Eliza spat out as she made her way up the ramp, if the Ryona Brotherhood tried to pursue her.....There'd be a nasty surprise in their way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:43 pm

"Ah!!!" Yelled Kurt event as he managed to kicked the girl in her abs, a sharp pain tears through his leg, as if he had just kicked a stone wall, "MY LEGS! OUCH!!! MY LEGS!!!" He screams, as his legs still trembles, from the impact of smashing against the girl's body.

Meanwhile, Sakshiro's steel foldable stool got knock off his arms after connecting with the girl's neck. flying off and dropping to the ground, deformed rather badly from the impact. "NO!!!" Screams Sakshiro as his arms still trembling from the impact of the move, "My stool! How can this be! This... this is the only steel stool my father's best friend's neighbor's cousin's collage classmate give to me for my birthday!" Honestly, if that damn stool was so important, hitting a girl should be the last thing you do with it.

"What! We are qualified? Why?" Asked Sakshiro, what a stupid question.

"Evil woman use sex to bribe referee!" Even stupider answer.

"Wait, I am also a woman, that is so not possible!" Protested the poor referee girl.

"Yuri! You two evil bitch!" Yelled Lord Ryona.

"You guys are stupid." Commented the referee.

"You evil woman! Don't you dare leave now! I will kill you for destroying the stool my father's best friend's neighbor's cousin's collage classmate give to me for my birthday!!!" Yelled Master Ryona as he charged towards their opponent with a stainless steel bat in his hands, getting ready to smash it onto her head. To be honest, it really wasn't Eliza's fault the stool got damaged.

Meanwhile, Lord Ryona attacked the referee girl, "CORRUPTED EVIL REFEREE WOMAN DIE!!!" He yelled as his attempts to grab her and crush her in her bearhug...

"Stupid moron." Only to to have the referee girl overpower him, before picking him by the neck with one arms and throwing him away, "Get lost you jerk!" Unfortunately, she wasn't looking and thus Lord Ryona is being thrown at Eliza's general directions, he would most likely collide with her just before his good brother can reach her with his bat.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next