Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Liesmith, Mystery Dragon, OP_Fighter, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clash of the Giants - Radmilla and Velvet

Post by LunarOcean on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 pm

"Can you make good on your predictions, dear?" She raised an eyebrow at the stinging peck before pulling away her arms. They'dhad enough foreplayfor now. Looking over at the empty ring, she nodded off to it and began to walk. As she did, she began to remove her exercise clothes, reduced to a bright blue bikini set, revealing even more than her previous form-hugging attire. Paying no attention to the luscious looks she was given, Radmilla swung over the top ropes, audibly thudding her feet on the mat.

"Such big talk - I do hope your actions live up to them."

"Nightly Beast" - Aniek Rietveld

"Dominating Venus" - Radmilla Horacek

"Violet Lightning" - Bertriz Nolasco

"Wicked Recluse" - Qiao Jiayi

"Raven Bomber" - Kaneko Yutaka

"Radiant Maiden" - Koh Sang-Mi

LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:34 am

With that, Velvet would follow the big czech amazon, pausing to slip off her yoga pants, exposing her wide, thick bum. The red thong she was wearing was tight. "Trust me my dear Radmilla, I will make good on my word when I smother you out" said Velvet, climbing into the ring and without so much as another word would reach out and grab at her opponets hair as Radmilla had her back turned to her.

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post223614.html#p223614

My girls

Sparkplug71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:13 am

Radmilla had a retort on her lips when her long red locks were yanked back. She held back a cry, not wanting to give the woman satisfaction, and soon focused on swerving her body around, twisting in place. Rather than pulling, she pushed back and jabbed an elbow back towards Velvet's sternum.

"For someone so self-assured, your tactics speak so loudly of cowardice!" she shouted, making sure to keep her voice powerful but in control.

LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:21 pm

"Nothing cowardly here! Just taking the intiat-OUGH!" Velvet gasped as she felt that elbow drive into her sternum, air escaping her lungs as it happened, though with what she had, she would use her other hand and yank the tall czech down onto her back. If it would work, she would try to drop an elbow on her.

My girls

Sparkplug71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:53 am

"Don't feed me such excuses!" She shouted as she shoved back, attempting to land another elbow. Suddenly however, she found herself on the mat and a second later with an elbow in her sternum. Her hard abs took most of the force and she half lunged up in pain. However, rather than letting her get away, she grabbed at Velvet's torso, pulling her over herself. Moving her body around, she attempted to wrap her arms around her neck while her pillars of legs would attempt to capture her lower body in a simple rear naked choke.

"I'll teach you a thing or two about mutual respect~" She purred. Her legs were said to have been the strongest in Aphrodite Productions and she'd once won a match using nothing but body scissors. Like the clasping claws of some great machine, now she would use them to crush this other heavy!

LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:51 am

Velvet gasped as she felt those giant pincer like legs wrapping around her. At the same time, she also felt those arms around her neck. Chocking in her hold, she would reach up and try to pry away her hold with her arms.

My girls

Sparkplug71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:55 pm

"You see, these abs of mine are for more than show." She stated, her voice trembly with power. Leaning back further, she flexed her arm muscles to attempt to tighten the choke, using such force as retaliation for the dirty trick. "Soft flab doesn't resist force like hard muscle!"

But Velvet wasn't as soft as she looked. Slowly her arms began to pry away that crushing prison and Radmilla realized she'd have to changeup her strategy. Letting go, she flung her arms off and pushed away to the side, deciding to solely focus on squeezing her abdomen like a great big clamp!

LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Just as Velvet had broken away and was going to get a fresh breath of air, that was quickly snatched away by a tight squeeze! The tall brunette groaned sensually into the ear of the big czech brute. Albeit that she didnt mean to make it sound so hot! She quickly began to wriggle her arms to try and pull Radmilla up to where she could put her in a bearhug. Though in trying to do so, she was grinding against the other titan, sweat starting to really pour.

My girls

Sparkplug71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Radmilla's squeeze was mighty but Velvet was determined. Wriggling out her arms, she managed to pry open her legs and the next thing she knew, Radmilla had the fellow heavy pressed right up against her, arms wrapped around her torso in a bearhug. She grunted at first, in a poor position to hug back (the one who managed to squeeze first and avoid wrapping up the arms could squeeze tighter). Soft flesh gave way to toned muscle, now grinding against her's and the bone beneath. This woman maybe wasn't as soft as she looked.

Gripping her shoulders, Radmilla looked her in the eyes, panting as she fought for breath. As she tightened, Radmilla did to. Velvet would feel countless little bumps against her lower body and the sensual tidal wave as the Czech woman showed off her raw power even captured. It was more than merely her narcissism speaking - this tight, all the slow grinding their hard bodies would do one another would work up a veritable firestorm of friction and heat with all that bodily power!

LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 on Thu May 01, 2014 11:51 pm

And what heat it was! Velvet was hard pressed to keep up the semi-sensual assult. Her legs rubbing and grinding against her powerful legs. Up top, even their busts clashed, Velvets own was just a little bit bigger than even the giantress Radmilla, squished and mashed against her. Taking a deep breath, the tall brunette would speak huskily into her ear. "So Greek 'goddess' can you handle a little touching?"

My girls

Sparkplug71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top