by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Whew, what a year.....

Go down

Whew, what a year..... Empty Whew, what a year.....

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:55 am

Scotland, 1:30PM, unspecified graveyard.

At the far corner of said graveyard stood a young man, dressed in a black suit with a red tie and white shirt. He had pale skin with sunny blonde hair, his hands dug into his pockets as he had taken out a small red rose. He then placed the rose at the front of the grave. It read:

"Here lies Sarah McCloud, an angel in life."

The young man sighed, to many his name was Ryan Knight. But truth be told Knight wasn't his actual sirname, no it was McCloud and Sarah was his Mother. She died giving birth to him, he had never known her.

Mr Knight (Or McCloud) was silent since he arrived here, truth be told this was the first time he was here. He'd only recently found out about his Mother through his birth records, his Father being the bastard he was never bothered to tell him about her.

Ryan's mind wondered on what sort of person his Mother was, and why....
"What did you see in him?" he muttered to the stone tablet.

If you knew who Ryan's Father was then you'd have instantly hated his guts, at least that's what Ryan knew of him. Wither or not he was like that before Ryan came along was anyone's guess, sometimes a horrible event pushes people to evil. That much Ryan knew, but he had nothing but his own knowledge and interpretation. Mr Knight gritted his teeth, he hated not knowing about things.

"Well...mom....Guess you gotta be happy with how I've turned out eh? I don't know how my first Father was when you met him, but I found a better one." Ryan muttered, it felt a tad weird talking to a piece of stone for him. But he'd never had to do something like this before, maybe he was too rigid in his ways like his Sister said.

"Crazy year mom....Travelled around China, joined a wrestling organisation. Got a girlfriend, fought a lot of colourful people." that was only a few things he'd done in the past couple of years, there were several other things he'd done. Fighting off two thugs with nothing but an umbrella (Thanks to his fencing lessons) Helping the Tokyo police solve cases as an adviser, meeting old faces from his past....

A loud beeping noise was sounded, Mr Knight checked his mobile phone for a message from his Sister Lucy.

"Where u at? Get here and help us pack dammit!"

Ryan replied back with

"Paying respects, will b back shortly."

Mr Knight sighed and put his phone away, he then rubbed the back of his head and said to the stone.
"I should take my leave Mother, I'll try to find out more about you. I'd like to know what went wrong so if I ever find myself in a similar situation I will do the right thing then. Farewell."

He did a short bow and turned to leave, grabbing the helmet of his Kawasaki ninja and mounting the bike. He revved the engine and thought "Not looking back....Need to keep going." as he sped off to the future.

Back to top Go down

Whew, what a year..... Empty Re: Whew, what a year.....

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Japan, 2:30PM, AFW tension complex

Mr Knight had recently returned from his home country of Scotland, his family was there to tie up loose ends and check on their estate. Ryan found the grave of the Mother he never knew, truth be told it did help him get some closure. At least he knew where she lay now, still didn't know the first thing about her life but that was what the internet was for.

At any rate as he walked down the hallway of his apartment building he spotted a young woman falling over herself, spilling her shopping bags across the hallway. Mr Knight being the gentleman he was swiftly made his way to the fallen woman and said "Do you require any aid?"

The woman turned and said "Oh no it's quite alright I...Ryan?!" the young man's eyes went wide. He realised who it was, it was Eliza Harenwood. The pair of them dated in the past before Ryan travelled Asia, they went one starry night at a masked ball in England.

Ryan recalled the night well, there was music from Venice, the pair of them dancing in the center of the ball. Eliza telling him he was the first person to display competent skill in dancing, he was also able to take her virginity a couple of weeks later. But alas he had to travel away from the United Kingdom, the pair knew they would only endure tremendous heartbreaks so it was best for them to part ways happily.

Both were silent, Eliza then spoke with "So how have you been?"

Mr Knight smiled and said "Quite well, been here for about a year now. Crazy place the AFW is." he laughed a little after saying that. Eliza smiled and then picked up the rest of her bags.

The ballroom girl then said "Could you be a dear and hold these for me? My apartment is just up the next floor."

"Certainly, so you're in the tension roster I take it Eliza?" Ryan said as the pair made their way up the stairs.

"Yes, I um...saw you on TV during an episode of it. I thought what better way to see you again and display my skill to the world?"

Ryan was quiet for a second, could that mean? No they parted ways so long ago, besides he'd moved on. Found a new love in the name of a girl called Anampo, He and Eliza parted mutually and it had to stay that way.

The pair from the UK made their way to a door by the foot of the stairs and Eliza took out her keys, fumbling around with them until she found the right one.

Once the door was open Eliza turned around and Ryan gave her the bags she was carrying, once Eliza had them she moved closer to him. The breath of her mouth on his neck as she said "Meet me sometime okay? We can catch up over tea, thanks dear." she pecked him on the chin and made her way into her apartment.

"Anytime dear, I'm not hard to find. Cheerio." Mr Knight said as he left the place, in a bit of a hurry too. He thought that was rather awkward with that kiss, she should know that he's moved on. No point in opening up old wounds now.

He felt the need to go outside, get some fresh air and clear his thoughts. When he did so however he wished he didn't, for an old foe of his appeared before him. He was Russian with some Arabic in him, 21 years old or so and had a mean look on his face. "Remember me Mr Knight?" he said with his eyes narrowed.

"That you Jay?" Ryan asked, he knew it wasn't Mr Zokaro. At least that guy was nice in a certain kind of way. No the man before him had no good traits, he was known as Damus Kirenko. The pair met at a fencing tournament a while back, Mr Knight defeated him soundly and Kirenko didn't take it well to put it lightly.

"Who the hell are you on about? Is Jay your butler?" Damus replied with his arms folded.

"Just kidding, come for another loss Kirenko?" Ryan said, ever since he beat Damus in that tournament the man had sworn revenge upon him. Although Ryan was always one step ahead of him, Mr Knight knew his type and he knew how to deal with them too.

But Damus didn't seem to go for a direct confrontation, rather he moved past Ryan and muttered to him "I have entered the AFW to prove my skill in combat is superior to yours, prepare to fallow in despair Mr Knight."

He then entered the building, but not before Ryan would turn around and say to him "When you fall, you'll have no one to blame but yourself."

Kirenko gave no answer, he just disappeared into the building. Mr Knight didn't like this at all, first his ex arrived and now an old rival. Fuck this was only going to clusterfuck at this rate, but he kept calm and decided not to think about it right now.

"Guess I'll go buy some easter eggs, hope Anampo likes chocolate." the young man thought to himself, sticking his hands into his pockets. He didn't feel like using his motorbike, shanks pony was the way to go for him.

Back to top Go down