by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

5 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm - Page 17 Empty Re: Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

Post by Tatyina Tue May 06, 2014 5:29 am

Mamouru inhaled as Brittany kissed his neck. He chucked his beer into the lawn and plunged his fingers into her hair. His hand slid down her body and then thrust up underneath her shirt and clutched her breast.

"Brittany-chan... you're everything I expected." He moaned.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 06, 2014 5:35 am

Brittany moaned against Mamouru's neck as he clutched her breasts. "I haven't even started yet." Brittany said as she would move her mouth up to Mamouru's ear before blowing some air into it. "Maybe we should take this someplace else where we can get a bit more aggressive." Brittany would say before nibbling on Mamouru's ear. Brittany was half tempted to just toss Mamouru on the ground and rip his pants off but Brittany restrained herself, for now.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 06, 2014 6:04 am

Cassie held her cup of juice with both hands on top of her knees. She sipped it a little bit, but she wasn't thirsty. Jess had restarted Morrigan's creepy movie, and was chuckling her way through the opening minutes, but Cassie hardly noticed it was on. Her mind was elsewhere, though not very far.

She glanced over at the green haired party girl, her eyes wandered over her for a moment, and she wondered what made her so special. Or rather, what made Cassie so special that Mamouru seemed to want to hurt her and no one else. He knew perfectly well what he had done to her. He knew she liked him. He slept with probably dozens of girls while he managed her, while they spent time together and trained together and talked and had fun. They had gone to see a movie once.

Cassie knew what he was then, she would have been an idiot not to, but she thought that maybe he was someone who just needed a little help. A noble soul led astray, who with the right coaxing could regain some sense of decency and begin to live like a real man. He rejected her once, and it broke her heart. He took all of it, everything Cassie had ever felt for him, and turned it into a weapon against her, so that he could help her worst enemy's sister beat her in a match.

Aurora had beaten her up, called her names, called her a monster, but Mamouru had wounded her in a way she had never felt before. Not from Aurora, not from Talia, not from Dark Angel.

And the part that made her sick to her stomach was that she still couldn't be rid of him, not completely. He still filled some desperate corner in the deeper recesses of her heart that had given up on reason altogether in hopes of finding something like love.

She had always been loved, her whole life, adored by her family and friends but she had never felt romantic love. She had always been alone.

She was lonely, and Mamouru had taken advantage of it. But... she had made him suffer for it, as well. She drew upon the only wisdom she knew, and decided that if she was ever going to be free of him, she needed to make things right.

"I'm going to get some air," she said, and put her glass back on the coffee table.

Jess didn't hear her at first. Only when Cassie was headed for the backdoor did she perk up. "That girl's out there, too," she cautioned, her voice tired and husky from two days of unending drink. Cassie ignored her.

She pulled open the back door and started to step out onto the porch. "Mamouru, I..."

She stopped dead. Her jaw dropped. For a moment, she could only stand there, frozen in shock, in horror, paralyzed by tearful misery and rage. She didn't dare look at Brittany, not at her eyes, anyway.

She closed the door quietly and quickly made her way down to the basement, red-faced and unsteady. The movie downstairs was still playing. She found a seat next to Junko, and warily eyed Morrigan where she sat nearby, before she leaned toward her and spoke in a low voice.

"Do you want to know why I hate your idiot son so much?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 06, 2014 6:32 am

Mamouru heard the door open and the soft words. His heart skipped a beat but she didn't yell, she just slowly slipped away. Mamouru's fingers suddenly dug roughly into Brittany's breast. He nudged her face away from his cheek and pushed his lips against her ear and bit down on her lobe roughly as his lips curled into a sneer.

Junko was feeling good. Really good. When Cassie sat next to her, Junko smiled bright at Cassie and put an arm around her."Wha?" She whispered back, tilting her head before what Cassie said sunk in.

"Oooooh... Junichi? I didn't know you hated him dear." She said with a frown."I know he's not the brightest boy around, but he's no baka!" Junko bit her lip. "Wait, no..." Junko breathed. "You mean the other one." Junko sighed an alcohol soaked breath. "Oh, Cassie-chan... He could be a good boy... I know he could. He just needs a girl who can crack the whip on him and keep him in line."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 06, 2014 7:10 am

Cassie wasn't in the mood. She held up a finger to silence Junko.

"Your son only wants one thing. At least, that's what I used to think. He sleeps with everyone he can get his hands on, and not just when he gets naked and has sex on TV. In his spare time, too. Apparently, he really likes manipulating girls, and then sleeping with them. Except, there's another thing he likes, and that is MESSING with ME!"

She couldn't keep her voice down. She shoved Junko on the shoulder for emphasis, and immediately got Taylor's attention. Her voice became thick with sarcasm. "When he my manager, when he was so, so happy and everything was right with the world for you and whatever sick delusions you had about your son dating me, he was sleeping with other girls, and apparently lying to you about me. I don't think he would've had the TIME to date me, he was too busy FOOLING AROUND.

"He was sleeping with Aurora. Aurora Wilson. Talia's sister. Dark Angel. He helped her win that match, when I should have won. Do you know how?" She growled, like she might just take Junko's head off if she wasn't careful. "I know you've heard what he said. But do you know why it worked? Because he SET ME UP! That's what he wanted, the whole time! Just to hurt me for FUN!"

She couldn't stay sitting. She didn't care that she was making a scene. She stood in front of the inebriated mom, her fists clenched and shaking.

"Bear, hey..." Taylor said, more than concerned, from somewhere off to the side. There was fear in her voice as she watched her sweet little ray of sunshine turn into something she had never seen before. Not in Cassie, anyway.

"I haven't seen him since then, until he got YOU to bring him here. And what has he done? Made out with one girl where he knew I'd find him. Then told me about how I'm the best in the league and he's so happy for me, and how I'm being soooo unfaaair! He's..." She faltered, and looked for a split second like she might break down into tears. "He's the only boy I've ever kissed." She closed her eyes, just for a second, until her anger found her again. "Know what he's doing now? MAKING OUT WITH BRITTANY FUCKING LUVVE!"

She smoldered. She seethed. She breathed hot breaths in and out while she let the words sink in, as if once everyone realized the truth they would instantly realize the burden Cassie had had to bear all this time.

"Goddamn..." Taylor muttered.

"What if he's right? I am the best. No one can stop me. I can do whatever I want. And right now? I'm going to go find Mamouru..." she said, her small, girlish voice almost unrecognizable under the coarse, snarling fury that came burning from her lips. She stared Junko in the eye.

"...And I'm going to break something."

She turned and stomped away, back up the stairs, leaving Taylor staring slack jawed in disbelief. She shook her head and glanced at Johnny as if to make sure she hadn't dreamed the whole thing, and then remembered herself and leapt up out of her seat to chase after the redhead with her heart in her throat.

"Waitwaitwait, Cassie! Cassie! Hey!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 06, 2014 7:27 am

Junko could barely even understand what Cassie was saying. She was right about the general points, but she was wrong. She was so very wrong. She was swept up by the emotion but she she was not speaking correctly. Unfortunately the older woman had nothing she could possibly say. Even if she got the words out, Cassie was gone in a torrent.

Morrigan had not noticed Cassie at first. She didn't care. She had wondered where Brittany was but she could go fuck herself for now. The longer she was away, the less problems she was going to cause. Or so she thought.

Her ear twitched when Cassie started to speak up and before she started getting loud, Morrigan was listening very intently. Good gossip was hard to come by and she was good at listening in. Then she said something that caused Morrigan's eyes to widen.

What was Brittany doing?

She watched Cassie explode towards the stairs and she was up too. There was fire in her eyes as followed the red head with one hand stuffed deep in her pocket. She'd cut through every one of these mother fuckers if she had to. Whatever Brittany was doing, whoever she was fucking, Morrigan needed to put her in her place.

Morrigan screeched as she scrambled up the stairs, throwing a glance back at Taylor, her eyes wild as she added to the lynching. "I'll take care of that cunt." She snarled as she pulled the taser out of her pocket and charged up the stairs behind Cassie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 06, 2014 7:39 am

Taylor reached for Cassie, but she couldn't catch her, not with Morrigan in the way. She pleaded with her, but she might as well have been talking to herself. This was going to get ugly fast.

Cassie hit the first floor like a little guided missile. She went straight to the back and yanked open the door to break up the rendezvous and swarm on Mamouru. She grabbed the front of his shirt and punched her right hand in to twist his shoulders, and in a motion so smooth that it almost didn't look violent, she swung her leg back and reaped Mamouru's leg out from under him while she flung him down at the edge of the porch.

The throw looked smooth and easy, but the landing didn't. She gave him a hard shove with her foot to knock him off the porch and onto the grass below.

Taylor didn't know what to do. Cassie was always the one who held her back. "Cassie, Bear, hey, c'mon, stop it. Let's go somewhere and talk, okay?" She put her hand on Cassie's shoulder, but Cassie threw it off and hopped down on the grass next to Mamouru.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue May 20, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 06, 2014 7:59 am

Morrigan zigged for Brittany when Cassie zagged for Mamouru. Unlike her fellow red head, Morrigan wasn't as graceful with her takedown. She jammed the taser into Brittany's side and swung her knee up to catch her lover between the legs and force her down with a shove so she could mount her and hover the taser in front of her face.

"Cunt!" She screamed. "I kneeeeew you were a slut but I had no idea you'd gobble any rancid cock you could get your mouth on!" Morrigan's eyes twitched as she stared down at Brittany, huffing loudly. She was just looking for one word. One wrong word.

Mamouru was angry. He was pissed off and he was going to take it out on the great Brittany Luvve by fucking the absolute shit out of her. Sometimes it seemed like it was the only thing he could do. Unfortunately before things could ever get started, they were over.

He was down almost before he saw Cassie in his peripheral. Slammed into the porch and then tossed into the grass, Mamouru winced, panting as he looked up at the starry Hamamatsu sky. His lips curled into a sneer and he turned his head and narrowed his eyes at Cassie. "NOW it fucking matters to you what I do!?" He shouted. What the hell was Cassie's problem?

Johnny stood up a few seconds after the three girls were gone. Akashi was on her feet ready to go after the lot of them as well when she felt Johnny's firm hand hold her back. "I'll go, man." He said. "No offense and junk but the last thing that whatever's going on needs is another hot head."

He gave Ro a glance as well and frowned. "I got it, but, I think the party's over, dudes." He said. "Akashi, can ya take care of that, please?" Johnny then looked at Junko who had her face in her hands, sobbing audibly. He then looked back to Akashi and gave her a stare.

Akashi was going to protest but as she looked at Junko, she sighed and silently nodded to Johnny. That was all he needed. Johnny turned and jogged up the stairs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 06, 2014 10:55 pm

As soon as Mamouru was pulled away from Brittany, Brittany knew just what was coming next. So after a very brief but painful experience Brittany ended up pinned beneath Morrigan. "Wow, I am surprised that Taylor let you off the leash long enough to come and see me." Brittany said as she stared Morrigan in the eyes not afraid of the taser in her lovers hand. "Come on then if you are going to do it, DO It." Brittany would yell out as she would spit up into Morrigan's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 07, 2014 5:08 am

Cassie's blood turned to ice when she saw the look on Mamouru's face. He was smiling. He was enjoying this.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" She screamed, and kicked him. "I wasted so much time with you, because I'm stupid, but you're an asshole! You only want to use people and mess with them, and you think I'm some stupid little kid and you don't even think I'm a... a woman! I spent so much time with you and you only wanted to mess with me, and I thought..."

Taylor buried her hands in her hair and looked on helplessly, paralyzed by indecision. Cassie pressed her palms against her eyes and sobbed, but only once. Taylor hopped down off the porch and put a hand on Cassie's back.

When she took her hands away, Cassie's eyes were damp, but she underwent a transformation that took no more than a second. Her body relaxed, and the agony on her face melted away, leaving only a calm, neutral expression. It was a kind of focus she'd practiced her whole life, letting go of every distraction and clearing her head so that she could be solely devoted to the task of grabbing onto someone's body and twisting or squeezing until they asked her to stop. It was for the moments when she needed to handle her business.

Maybe Mamouru was right, maybe she was the best in the league. Then it was a good thing she was so small, because otherwise. with what she could do, no one would be able to stop her.

"You're not the only one that knows how to hurt people, Mamouru," Cassie said calmly, and stepped toward him.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed May 07, 2014 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next