by RJD Today at 10:53 pm

» Banter at the bar
by Maxy Today at 10:44 pm

» Kawaii Contenders Tag Match
by dragonswill Today at 10:44 pm

» The Better Predator: Mako Adachi vs Killer King
by KillerV Today at 10:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Daaharu, dragonswill, Gator_Tooth, Kelsea, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, LARIATO, Maxy, Old_Man_Tai, RJD, ThunderFox, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Thalia Kiko

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thalia Kiko

Post by jadeitehx on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Name: Thalia Kiko
Eyes: brown dark
Hair: brown light
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 135 lbs
Nationality: Japanese/Hawaian
Favoured moves: flying moves
Finishing move/s: 1) Heartstopper : she put her opponent in a headlock , then run with her opponent toward the ropes and after putting one foot to the middle and the second on the top ropes she use them as sling while slideing the position of the headlock so that after the second step sheis paceing the ring while her opponent look outward , her arms still around her neck , she make her fall back and hit the mat with her head ; 2) Hentai Star : Thaila force her opponent to double in front of her , then jump over her , pressing her chest on her back , slideing down and wrapping her legs around her neck , once there with her head near the bottom part she tighten the leg scissoring while useing her tongue and hands to bring her foe to a surrender.
Entrance music: "Chinese burn" Curve

Apperance: Tall , slender , gymnastic toned muscles (not a bodybuilder) , 38 - 22 - 34.
Personality: Thalia is nice , ongoing , but with rich girl manners , she think she can buy (or steal) it all.
Past: Thalia has been a famous carburglar thief (at least these are the rumors) , she stole jewels , arts , items from museums and private mansions useing her flexible body and her agility. Once caught she gained the chance to join the AFW thanks to some legal trycks. Altough Thalia is still considered as suspect of other thievery , she planned to stay quietly in the AFW for a while and enjoy her fame (as well as her money) for a while , takeing it as a vacation.
Attire: She wear one pieces black suite with a front zip and a red handkerchief around her neck , that is the dress that remind her of a thief , but she feel fine even with bikinis or long satin party dresses.

Attitude: cheat or fair haven't much meaning for her , she could do anything to win.
Like: money , jewels , attention , rich liveing.
Charachteristic: her moves are swift and agile , easily to distract with jewelry.
Charachter attitude: her way to act reminds a lot (as well as her look) Fujik o from the anime series Lupin 3.

Here is her pics :

If you need more explanation or would like to challenge too , you can do it both trough the board , mail or by yahoo messenger : nickname ellelize

Last edited by 127 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top