Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

Post by XSirenX Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Reika's hand fell, as with her body, was prone and not moving at all as the ref girl blinked, yelling her voice with the name of the teacher as the winner, "ok match over! Spencer wins by K.O!" said the ref girl whose lines were severely mixed up with the announcers, now looking a bit pissy at the ref stealing they're lines, but in the ring, the Viper lay there beaten once again, and surprisingly, knocked out cold too as that submission of Spencer's had helped her overcome the wild dog bitch herself.

Though Reika could not say anything in this, aside look unconscious and slightly pretty in her sweat gathered state, a little drool came from her mouth, showing that she was fully out as her eye lids were shut tight.

Dead to the world, and suffering another humiliating loss to a past rival, which surely plaster the headlines on the AFW magazines and TV shows by morning.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ - Page 6 CxD01fY
Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ - Page 6 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Reika Suzuka ~A Schooltime Rematch~

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Miss Spencer was not without compassion. As she stood there, staring down at Reika, she felt bad for her, suspecting that this loss was going to hit her hard. She waited for a minute, then knelt down beside her, gently shaking the girl's shoulder as she called out to her.

"Miss Suzuka? Are you alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:30 pm

"........."

No answer came from Reika at all, she was too zoned out to get back up, and reply to the person who just beat her, toppled with the fact Reika's own body had took damage, mentally, from her own rage within her as her chest breathed in and out slowly on the canvas.

Flat on her back, but still having some faint signs of life in her as one of the medical personnel, checked her head and eyes for concussion, along with a little spray of water that woke Reika up soon after a few minutes had passed by.

"Just.......get it over with Teach..." Reika mumbled out from her lips slurry, stubborn and bitter from her loss, as she was leaned up slumped against one of the turnbuckles.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm

The teacher frowned, watching Reika closely as the medical attendant took care of her, waking her up and making sure she was alright. She followed Reika as the girl moved to the turnbuckle, and after a moment's worth of contemplation, she extended her hand towards her, giving her a soft smile.

"Here. Let me help you out of here, Miss Suzuka," she offered to the schoolgirl. "You fought well, but I do think you need a hand getting back out of here."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Just as Reika was about to give the teacher, a rather vicious piece of her mind, she stopped, wondering why the hell Spencer wasn't giving a long ass speech about defeating her opponent, just like some other familiar faces in this industry.

Instead, it looked like her opponent was trying to help her up, and in the position Reika was in, tired, and bitter inside from that loss to her record, she slightly looked up at Spencer, not all the way with eye contact, but enough to show that she was listening for once, rather than cussing or attacking her.

"Aren't, aren't you supposed to be celebrating over this?" Reika said, slowly coming to as she eventually, and for once, took an opponents hand with no intention of hurting them. However, that didn't stop her from stumbling a little as she toppled into Spencer, clinging to her like a beaten boxer, but at some views this could be seen as a hug.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:35 pm

Miss Spencer took Reika's hand and helped pull her up to her feet, opening her arms to catch the younger girl as she toppled against her, helping hold her upright as she leaned against the teacher.

"Why would I be celebrating?" she asked, keeping her voice soft. "While I am glad that I won, I can hardly see this as a true victory of any sort." She leaned back a little bit, looking into Reika's eyes. "After all, you weren't on your proper game today, were you?"

She shook her head, and as the referee headed over, handing the blonde her glasses, she slid them onto her face. "If anything, I'm disappointed, Miss Suzuka. After the grueling match you gave me last time we fought, I was expecting more out of you today."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:08 pm

"Yea well..."

She paused, after a set of grueling matches plus three defeats on her mind, Reika had been spiraling down that path towards Heather, not as jobbing to the max, but painfully receiving those losses in ways only caused by herself and her attitude. They were her fault. Sighing, she eventually pulled away from Spencer, standing on her own two feet before quickly trying to make an exit from all this, after all, she didn't want to hear the truth.

"Look forget it, I don't care anyway..." she said, pushing past Spencer as she dropped through the ring ropes, still in sight if Spencer wanted to stop her or give her a few words at her stubbornness.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Miss Spencer frowned, as Reika pulled away from her and slid out of the ring. Something was definitely wrong with her, and the teacher wasn't just going to let her walk away without finding out what!

Quickly sliding out of the ring behind her, Muriel called up towards her, her voice sounding stern and commanding. "Miss Suzuka!" she cried, standing outside of the ring, planting her hands on her hips. "Where do you think you're going? I don't think we're done talking yet. Get back down here!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Reika was too plagued to even think of continuing this little, after match talk with Spencer at all, storming herself away towards the lockers, as she could hear the echoing voices from her opponent behind her, making her slip the slightest, as she stopped, shaking her head to turn slightly where Spencer was.

"What? what do you want from me now? you just won for god's sake..." Reika said, quite bitterly as she looked no sight herself after sweating, and hurting, in a match like that. But still she managed to listen to Spencer, aside the loss and her being a teacher, Reika was listening in quite the stubborn way, almost as if she had been told off before, and listened as she slowly made her way forward.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Miss Spencer followed Reika, frowning at her as the girl looked bitterly upon her.

"I hardly consider that a win, Miss Suzuka," she chided the girl, stepping closer to her. "Obviously something tonight was bothering you. You weren't as aggressive or skillful as you normally are."

She folded her arms over her chest, and sighed. "Let's talk. What was distracting you tonight? What was throwing you off of your game? I was honestly expecting better from you."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next