by xalex Today at 9:25 am

» The Unwanted Ops vs Kate & Ele
by xalex Today at 9:11 am

» Layla Vale
by Link-mon Today at 8:36 am

» Ally "Cat" Reish vs Shalana zebs
by kiranar Today at 8:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, Kelsea, Oathkeeper, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

Post by LunarOcean on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:50 pm

"Tough customer, I see..." This girl was almost arrogant. She didn't sneer or speak of herself in a matter-of-factual tone but there was that same confidence she would associate with would be champions and contenders to the throne. Still, it seemed to derive more from her energy and chipper nature than some ravenous desire for domination. Swishing her nose left and right, she nasally duelled with Fallon, fidning herself giggling in tandem. Footing wise she had to fall back, roughly equal to Fallon in terms of strength. However her constant repositioning of her feet gave her a better sense of balance. From afar some were thinking she was practiing some weird dancing motion.

"Wrestling is always very intimate." She replied in a strong, confident tone. Male on male, woman on woman, only mixed martial arts beat it when it came to the degree of physical intimacy involved. To emphasize, she suddenly nibbled on Fallon's right nostril, drawing back and giving her a teasing smirk.

"Nightly Beast" - Aniek Rietveld

"Dominating Venus" - Radmilla Horacek

"Violet Lightning" - Bertriz Nolasco

"Wicked Recluse" - Qiao Jiayi

"Raven Bomber" - Kaneko Yutaka

"Radiant Maiden" - Koh Sang-Mi

LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:53 am

Fallon was oblivious to any sort of arrogance on her own part. She was really confident and really energetic, though, and she was not about to downplay her own strengths. She was ready to go after Linh with everything she had, if that was the sort of spar that the French-Vietnamese woman wanted—she would bring ever physical and every sexual asset she had to bear to show the newcomer what AFW was really like.

Right now, things were going slowly. Fallon kept on rubbing her nose back and forth across Linh’s, giggling as her sparring partner would reciprocate the nose-rubbing. She managed to push Linh back as their noses dueled, regaining the ground she had lost to Linh as they started their pushing contest. They were roughly equal in terms of strength.

“Yeah, it is…” Fallon agreed, when Linh mentioned that wrestling was always intimate. Before Fallon could say anything more, her opponent surprised her by nibbling on her nose. That was…certainly something new! “Whoa!” Fallon gasped, taking a step back. She smirked. “Hey! What’re you doing nibbling on my nose, huh? Better be careful, or I might just retaliate!” Fallon would then thrust her chest forward, smashing her breasts into Linh’s and trying to force the French-Vietnamese woman back.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Linh had to stumble back a bit, findning the sudden influx of plushy chest quite heavenly to the touch. Her own breasts squished like mashed potatoes as Fallon's surged forth. As she disconnected, they bounced in a watery fashion. Linh didn't seem to have minded her loss, putting on a cheeky smile and licking her lips. Her opponent's reaction had been utterly adorable.

"I've found your sweet spots, ooooohhhhhh better watch out chica~" That probably wasn't the best stereotypical Mexican accent but it'd have to do for now. She'd noticed that Fallon had paused when she mentioned the intimate element of wrestlig - had she touched on some unexplored territory for her? Perhaps there was only one way to find out for certain. "AFW, what are most of the ladies like? I hear a large portion are Japanese but many come from America and Europe. Care to fill me in on some interesting characters~?"

Shimmying back in, she didn't go for a lock-up yet, pacing around carefully, raising her arms slowly. She was thinking of going for a lunge, perhaps taking her to ground to see how her submission game was.

Last edited by 12611 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Fallon managed to force her sparring partner back a bit, pushing with her nice, firm breasts against Linh’s own admirable orbs. She felt the way the Vietnamese wrestler’s breasts squished and juggled upon impact, and could not help but giggle at the sensation of those big, fleshy orbs rubbing all over her own. “Heh heh! That kind of tickles!” she said as she pushed Linh back a few steps, satisfied with the fact that she had won a small victory in their sexy test of strength.

When Linh disengaged, Fallon would smirk and put her hands on her hips, looking at Linh with a big, confident grin. “Oh, you think you’ve found my sweet spots? Really? ‘Cause I bet you don’t know my sweetest spot…yet.”

Then, Linh asked about AFW wrestlers and what they were like. “Well, there are a lot of girls in the league. There are a lot from both the United States and Japan, and some from dozens of other countries. They’re all super-sexy, too, which is really awesome,” she explained. “As for interesting characters…umm, there are champions and former champions and other really important girls like Heather Sunderland, Cecilia Northman, Natalia, Taylor Parker—I fought her, actually, already—and Akashi. There’s a lady named Lukretia who pretty much runs everything. Oh, and I should mention my super-awesome new sexy friend Lia! She’s a bunny girl. We had a lot of fun when we first met.” Fallon winked and wiggled her eyebrows, making it obvious what she meant when she said that she and Lia had had fun.

As Linh raised her arms again, Fallon would do the same. “Ready for a round two?” Fallon asked, bouncing on her heels as Linh approached her again.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:47 am

"Poor me, it seems the host of the house shall have to teach Miss Vuong all about this hard subject." She snarked back in that chipper tone of her's. Fallon seemed as feisty with her word choice as she was her wrestling. She was definitely more experienced than her youthfulness might imply. Moving closer but not touching, she set apart a portion of her conscious mind to soak up her words. Champions and powerhouses, and who she was guessing was the elusive CEO. They were just names for now, she'd have to press harder (possibly physically) for some more details.

"A bunny, a spider and..." Maybe Fallon could be a puma? She smiled at the idea of her in a cat outfit. However, a complete lack of outfit would also be fine. "Whenever you are. Which should be now."

Springing into action, she decided to open with with a charge, grabbing Fallon and attempting to hook an arm around the back of her head. It was a very sudden motion, one that would hopefully allow her to pull her to the ground and get real intimiate with her.

LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:54 am

Fallon waited a second, and then she would finish Linh’s sentence: “…and a tiger. See? I’m a tiger!” She pointed up to the two cute little striped ears that were perched atop her head to draw attention. Those little babies were fun to wear in the ring, and worked like a charm when Fallon wanted to go trawling for babes at the gym. “Wait, so you’re a spider? Like…how? You don’t have any spider ears or anything like that…”

Setting that question aside for the moment, Fallon would drop down into a grappling stance, ready to lock up with Linh for another test of strength. The Vietnamese girl had something a little different in mind, apparently, because she, rather than locking up with Fallon again, would leap at the American, capturing her in a headlock. “Gah!” Fallon gasped, wrapping both arms around Linh’s waist in an attempt to gain some leverage.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:27 am

"Oh you'll see soon enough..."

That was all she'd say before the headlock began. As Fallon attempted to grasp her hand, she decided to respond by pushing against her and trying to tip her off balance, half-throwing her around with her head-grip. If it worked, she'd hopefully land atop her buxom opponent with her head still in her arms. However, she wasn't going to maintain the headlock if that happened; that wasn't really her style. She had a size advantage but Fallon seemed to be denser as far as concentrated musculature went - it'd be nice to rub up on that, yes.

LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:27 am

Fallon pursed her lips. She wasn’t very fond of that answer. She wanted to know what made Linh a spider now, or else trying to guess it would just eat away at her the way trying to guess her nationality did! “Can’t you tell me?” Fallon would implore, before her opponent suddenly lunged forward and managed to catch her in a headlock.

“Guh!” Fallon grunted, trying to pry Linh’s arm from around her neck. But the Vietnamese woman had other plans than just letting Fallon go. She would push into Fallon and throw her off-balance, causing the American girl to topple to the mat, her opponent on top of her. Thankfully, Linh would release the headlock. Unfortunately, she was still perched atop Fallon. The American wrestler would buck wildly, trying to throw Linh off onto the mat so that she might retaliate!

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:18 pm

"You'll know roughly about now~" Rather than staying on top, she let Fallon push her off. That didn't mean she'd truly let go. During her short sitting pin, she made sure to wrap her strong legs around her body but didn't quite squeeze. However as her torso fell off to the side, that changed. Thigh muscles flexed and found solid opposition in Fallon's stomach but their intent wasn't a body scissoring. She was merely using her latino friend's body as an anchor, an axis for her own to turn on.

Still gripping her torso, Linh suddenly pulled her close with her legs. She would then attempt to pull the younger girl over herself before swinging her body around, until Fallon's was laying back-first over her belly. Both of Linh's legs would then capture Fallon's left leg and arm, hooking over them. Her inner thigh would rub rather suggestively onto the tough youngster while her free arm would be affectionately squeezed by Linh's smooth and silky legs. She'd leave her opponent's other leg free but would attempt to squeeze her right arm against her torso, trying to capture it under her armpit.

"They didn't call me the aranea for nothing~" she commented. If all of it was successful, Fallon would look like she was caught in a human pretzel! While Linh wasn't really stretching her painfully, it would be clear she could but some serious strain by just pushing out a little.

Last edited by 12611 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

LunarOcean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:46 am

Fallon managed to push her sparring partner off of her back—or, maybe, Linh had allowed herself to be pushed off—and the American girl would immediately try to scramble to her feet, ready for another lockup or, perhaps, ready to get the jump on her sexy foreign opponent to even the score between the two of them. But, before she could get back up onto her feet, Linh recaptured her, the girl’s strong legs closing around and squeezing Fallon’s toned stomach.

“Gnnnh!” Fallon grunted, her arms immediately grabbing onto Linh’s leg to try to free herself. “Let me go!”

Linh would not, however. Instead, Linh pulled Fallon close with her legs, doing some fancy maneuvers that resulted in Fallon laying down across her Vietnamese opponent’s belly. Then, the exotic wrestler would use her legs to capture Fallon’s left arm and leg, and would grab onto Fallon’s right arm with her hands, pulling it under her armpit. Fallon’s eyes widened. She was well and truly trapped! “Gah!” she groaned, fidgeting and writhing as she tried to break free from Linh’s grasp.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top