Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Blossom vs. Serona - If, at first, you don't succeed...

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Blossom vs. Serona - If, at first, you don't succeed... - Page 4 Empty Re: Blossom vs. Serona - If, at first, you don't succeed...

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 am

Blossom screamed. She screamed until her voice went hoarse. Until it hurt. Until she didn't have the breath anymore

Serona released the hold and let her lie there, her foot still turned at an unnatural angle. Would she ever wrestle again? Would she even be able to walk again? She couldn't even guess. Nothing she had felt before came close to this.

She recoiled away from Serona when she moved in and took her hand, not even imagining what to expect - not even wanting to. She was a demon. Possessed. No person could do that to another person and be so calm and cool about it, like Blossom's ankle her, her career, her whole body was just some ant to be stepped on along the way.

[size=40:32aq7dea]"Please...please just leave me alone..." She whispered with what little breath she could still draw, as she raised her hand and tapped away - two minutes too late.

Back to top Go down

Blossom vs. Serona - If, at first, you don't succeed... - Page 4 Empty Re: Blossom vs. Serona - If, at first, you don't succeed...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:56 am

[I think I'll end it there. Thank you again for this match, Acuya; it's been a really fun way to start my career here!]

edit: [[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/gym-f15/pentiti-scellerato-cassie-and-serona-completed-t10125.html:1yh8ylt6]Related Topic for Serona[/url:1yh8ylt6]]

Last edited by 12607 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:10 pm

[It's come to my attention that this match made some readers a bit uncomfortable \o/;; Just to be clear, Acuya had asked for a squash-match with Blossom, and we planned out the outcome and various intermediary steps together. We both enjoyed the match. Further, any glee Serona takes in her abuse is hers alone and not mine; I'm just taking the opportunity to make her a really evil character (probably in the service of eventual comeuppance ;P!)

When roleplaying with other people, I will never go beyond what my partner is comfortable with. I'm here at the service of the overall plot and my fellow rpers, and if I ever do do anything that makes you uncomfortable, shoot me a PM and I'll do whatever I can to fix things.]

Last edited by 12607 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:20 am

[Just noticed there was a little extra on here - yeah, backing up what Fieuline said, we both talked about this and planned it out. For the record, I do have some plans for Blossom further on. At any rate, nothing that happened here was done without my consent - it was the desired result. If anyone has some problems with it, if you're offended or whathaveyou, feel free to PM and we can talk about it. I don't mind explaining my thoughts.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4