by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kaze-Kage, Dude

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kaze-Kage, Dude - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaze-Kage, Dude

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:42 pm

"SHUT the fuck up," Taylor snarled, and gave the girl another hard shove against the wall. Ninjette looked like she was ready to go again, and nothing would make Taylor happier.

"You better keep it in park, you fuckin' cock-vulture. Unless you wanna find out how low you fuckin' rank." It didn't take long for Taylor's Staten Island roots to show, her accent setting her at odds with the Jersey girl. She spoke her next words slowly and deliberately, as if Ninjette was otherwise too stupid to keep up. "Do you know why I'm here, bitch?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Ninjette let out a harsh grunt as she was slammed into the wall again - muscles tensed, eyes narrowed, her fist trembled. Her body felt like a coil, just ready to explode, and the name calling just pushed her even further. Though, 'cock-vulture' was a pretty good one. She'd have to save that one. use it some time.

Shit Tolerance Levels at 17%.

"To get your-" She bit her lip, fighting back her smart-ass reply. Keep it in check, keep it in check. "The kiss. I know. So ease...up, and we'll talk."

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Johnny didn't see Taylor coming but he sure heard her. Of course she had to pick the absolute worst moment for her enraged wife gauge to finally fill past tolerable levels and come looking for him. Now she probably thought that they had taken what started in the ring and brought it to a natural conclusion in the back. In the men's locker room. A place she might hesitate to go.

Johnny watched as Ninjette was slammed against the locker. All things considered, Taylor was surprisingly calm. Ninjette was doing her part as well, but he could see the tension. One wrong move and the two might be at each other's throats.

Johnny stepped forward and clasped his hand on Taylor's shoulder. "C'mon, dude." He said in as calm a voice as he could. "She's cool." Hopefully Taylor would at least back off enough so that "Ninjette could say what she wanted without being smashed against the locker.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:12 pm

Taylor batted Johnny's hand away. "Babe, I got this," she said, without breaking eye contact with Ninjette. "This is not a discussion," she barked in her face. "Did you hear me ask for your goddamn opinion? I know everything I need to know about you, and if I ever see you sniffing around this dude again and making his life harder than it needs to be, I will gladly knock your self confidence down, you fuckin' wannabe."

She shoved away from the girl with a scowl and straightened her clothes. Her tall black boots, laced up the front, black tights, and red plaid wrap skirt, held on with a studded belt with the split falling over one thigh, weren't much different than her ring gear. Her tight black t-shirt, cropped just at her belly button and its small silver stud, was conspicuously decorated with a relatively sophisticated crayon drawing of Johnny and Taylor standing back to back like punk-rock superheroes with little pink hearts floating off of them. If she didn't look punk enough from her clothes alone, her eyebrow ring and nose stud, the multiple earrings in each ear, her dark eye makeup, swept bangs, and many brightly colored bracelets, drove the point home.

"Not gonna lie, it's a little harder to feel intimidating with this shirt," she added dryly.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Being told what to do and what not to do? Check.

Being threatened? Check.

Having her skills belittled? Check.

Taylor had expertly managed to hit three things on Ninjette's list of 'Thing Up With Which I Will Not Put', and in one sentence. The heat was coming off her in waves. She'd tried to play nice. She'd come so close. So close.

Shit Tolerance levels at -2%. Meltdown imminent!

But, nope. She deserved some shit, to be sure, but that was just over the line.

"Harder than it needs to be? He's got a girl like you as a fucking wife, is that even a thing I could do?" She spat back, taking a step forward. "And as for knowing things about me - bitch, you got no clue. But you'll learn a lot if you touch me again. The first few hits were free because I deserved them, but the next ones'll cost you."

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:50 pm

"Shit, man." Johnny muttered to himself as things only seemed to get more tense. It hadn't come to blows yet, but it didn't look like Ninjette was going to just take everything Taylor was throwing at her.

Johnny tried to push his way between the two girls, probably the dumbest thing he could do, and hold out his arms to try and keep them from getting into it. He turned to look at Taylor. He couldn't blame her one bit for getting in Ninjette's face. In fact, she was doing really good, all things considered. "She came to apologize, babe." Johnny said, frowning and looking at Taylor with apologetic and pleading eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:58 pm

"Ohh, shit, it's alive!" Taylor laughed. The more defiant Ninjette became, the bigger Taylor smiled. "I bet you say that to all the girls after you try to dry-hump their husbands!"

Johnny's words didn't even register in her mind, and apart from his hand keeping her separated from the other girl it was like he wasn't even there. Taylor kept her royal blue eyes fixed on Ninjette like nothing short of a natural disaster could break her concentration, and it would be a cold day in hell before she backed down from anybody, let alone this Cracker Jack ninja.

"Hey, so what do you do on Halloween? Dress up as a girl with some self respect?" She taunted in an infuriatingly playful tone. "If you think you're ego's bruised now, imagine how bad it'll be when you wake up face down in the men's."

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:12 pm

"Jokes. Heh. You got jokes." She rubbed her chin, chuckling under her breath. "Funny - every bitch's got jokes before I bust them in the mouth. Then, suddenly, the jokes just fucking stop."

Ninjette stared back at Taylor, eyes every bit as intense, Johnny's arms keeping her back as she pushed forward. This was all her fault, she knew it - but she was all too willing to finish what she started. She wasn't good at apologies, but violence and trash-talking? Those, she could do.

"And, FYI? No dry-humping. It's called wrestling, not the same thing as sex. But you probably suck at both, so I can see why you might get confused."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Johnny was in the middle of a powder keg and the two girls on either side of him were content to throw matches at each other to see which one burst first. Johnny's hands dug into both their shirts. now he wasn't just going to be a window for them to shout through, he was going to be a physical barrier. He turned to Ninjette and glared. "Don't fuckin instigate her, man." He said, flashing the ninja girl a quick look.

Johnny then turned his attention back to Taylor. "Dude, man... Are you really gonna fight throw down in the middle of the men's locker room?" He asked. "C'mon." Well, shit, all he could do was to try and physically hold them apart with his strength.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:33 pm

"Oh, wow, fuckin'... congratulations on saying 'jokes' four times in a row. That's amazing." Taylor held up her hands in mock-surrender. "But I guess you would know, right? If I ever need help sucking dick, I'll let you know. You look like you can suck a raw potato through a curly straw. But I think you meant when they bust you in the mouth, you fuckin' cum dumpster. I bet guys can't wait to get their dick in your mouth just to shut you the fuck up." She laughed obnoxiously.

She turned to Johnny like she'd only just realized that he had said something. "What? Yeah. Fuckin' right I will if this bitch doesn't walk her skanky ass out of here right now." She looked back at Ninjette, and her voice took on a raspy edge as she unloaded more verbal abuse. "Look, you can go fuckin' spread your disease with whatever poor bastard is drunk enough to toss you a pity fuck, but if he's got my ring on his finger you're gonna end up with a permanent tattoo of my knuckles on your giant forehead. Now take a walk," she leaned down and to the side as if she was reading off of the girl's butt, "Ninjette."

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next