by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aria Snowheart vs. Stonewall

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Aria Snowheart vs. Stonewall Empty Aria Snowheart vs. Stonewall

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:37 am

A girl was walking in an alleyway with black lines under her eyes and was wearing a gray camo muscle shirt, black gloves, white pants, and white boots. She came here because she was told of a match that was about to be going on between her and another girl. She would look around to see a lot of things at her disposal and it wasn't just trash.

Looking around, she would think, "As soon as I'm done with this girl, I'll make her join the rest of the garbage dump."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Aria Snowheart vs. Stonewall Empty Re: Aria Snowheart vs. Stonewall

Post by Missingkeys Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Aria hadn't had a real fight with any girls for a while, so today was a good day for her. She simply didn't expect it to be held in an alleyway. On the occassion and location, she decided nothing showy would be best, so she came in a simple white shirt, black gloves, brown pants and black boots.
Looking around, she realized that there were a lot of potential weapons. As there wasn't many people around, she continued to walk around the alleyway until she saw a girl like her who was wondering around.
"Hey!" She called out to her as she came up from behind.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:17 am

The girl would hear the voice from behind her and slowly turned her head around to catch a glimpse of Aria. "Hmm, so YOU must be the girl I'm facing huh? Well, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance." She would turn her full body around to walk over to the other girl. Extending a hand in greeting, she would say, "My name's Stonewall, and you are?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:09 pm

The girl didn't seem so surprise at her presence, this meant that the girl was most likely someone who lived here, or perhaps her opponent. Before she could ask further, the girl spoke first and by her words, Aria confirmed her identity. "Well since you already asked, than yes, I'm your opponent. Name's Aria Snowheart, though you could call me either Aria or Snow, either one is fine." She than glanced around before asking. "So...was there an area where we should be fighting? Or do we just beat each other up here?"

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:11 am

Stonewall would bow in respect as she said, "Nice to meet you, Snow. I'll be expecting a lot from you today." She would also look around in the alley as she added, "Well, not really, other than here in the alley. Sure, it's a harder surface to fight in than the ring, but that's what I am: hardcore at its finest. I had my hand in street fighting times before, and I would like to see if YOU can keep up."

Stonewall would crack her knuckles and neck to prepare herself.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:13 pm

"Eww."Ari winced at the cracking of the neck. "Well I dont apecialize anywhere, but perharps i might still surprise you." Aria said as she bwnt her knwels and took a fighing stance. The fiel was currently looking at her surrondings to scam dor possible weapons.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Stonewall would eye on Snow as she too got in her fighting stance. She would begin to walk over to her so they both can meet in the center. She would also raise her arms up to offer up a test of strength to see how Snow fares against Stonewall. "I rarely got any tolerance for people weaker than I, so give me all you got."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:59 am

Aria raised her eye's somewhat at Stonewall, not because of her words, but rather because she was trying for a test of strength. "Really?" She asked as she lifted her hands up to accept it. "We're having a street fight and the first thing you do is a test of strength? Isn't this like the wrong place for it?"

Yet despite her words, she attempted to push against Stonewall to see what she could do. The Alibino was quite confident of her strength, and was sure to give Stonewall a run for her money in terms of physical prowess.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:29 am

"Is there any rule that states that we shouldn't?" asked Stonewall as she waited for Snow to come in close for their hands to grab each other. "I often like to do this because I always want to see if my opponents are a good enough challenge for me. That's just what I'm all about: challenging myself to my fullest potential."

Once the setup is done, Stonewall would feel the albino start to push with all her might. She was quite impressed as she felt her opponent's strength pushing against her, so she would also push to see how she stands against Snow.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 am

"Good point." Aria said as she was pushing against Stonewall, when suddenly she lunged forth and attempted to headbutt Stonewall in the face. Once then, she would try to kick her in the stomach to knock her away. The Alibino wasn't in a rush, but she felt that Stonewall wasn't taking seriously just yet, so a little provocation was needed.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next